Dump the rump. time for real change

TRULY PIECE OF FECAL MATTER THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED.

Rump will participate in a Fox News town hall next week, the network announced Tuesday, skipping CNN’s GOP primary debate scheduled for the same time.

He refuses to debate and state his positions yet can create a diversion.

THE VERY REASON A NUMBSKULL LIKE JOE BIDEN CAN BEAT HIM TWICE !!!

1 Like

Right… but Biden refused to debate and hid in the basement. I think Trump should participate, but he really doesn’t have to. If we get stuck with Nikki, then I’ll get pissed about it…lol.

1 Like

The nation deserves better than Rump or Bidet.

And not 1 person should vote for Rump as he refuses to participate in the debates.

1 Like

Don’t bet on it, Americans are beyond stupid.

1 Like

I understand why he should participate. But… he doesn’t have to. He is already winning without participating them. I would like to see him do them, for no other reason than to shut the rest of them down… at least Christy and Haley. Ramaswamy could hang with him… and probably get the better of him. DeSantis would just be as stupid as Trump and fall for the baiting that Trump would do.

This country is beat up from the feet up. I agree that we shouyld not have to endure these two again. Trump’s base is too large and too pissed off over 2020 for anyone else to have a chance. Might as well ride with Trump for 4 years instead of ANY demodick that runs. Just my .02… I know you feel differently.

I’s so the American people can hear his policies and have them questioned. IT’S FOR US!

Alone they cannot win an election.

I don’t think they are alone. A sizeable percentage of black voters are moving toward Trump. I’m sure there are more Independents that will vote for him, even if they won’t say it openly.

I agree that he should participate, but what policies do you want him to tell about? His policies are the same as they were, which is a damn sight better than the policies in place now.

Yes your boy is quite the guy:

Breaking: Court Releases First Names on Epstein List

By Jack Davis January 3, 2024 at 5:48pm

A mix of old and new peppered the list of more than 150 people linked to alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein that a federal court unsealed from a 2015 civil suit of Epstein.

Some of the names released include: former President Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, former President Donald Trump, astronaut John Glenn, and Alan Dershowitz.

My boy? Okay. :roll_eyes:

I would prefer DeSantis or Ramaswamy over Trump… but I don’t see that happening. I also don’t see either of them able to win… this time.

If it isn’t Trump, it will be 4 more years of the Dem desruction train rolling through the country.

I don’t like it either but, sometimes you have to accept things you don’t like in order to get to things you do. This is one of those times for me.

I totally agree Ramaswamy says ALL the right things but we all know politicians once in office they revert back to stupid .

1 Like

Yea, that’s why I’m not really sold on him yet. We’ll see how he holds up these next few years.

Sometimes you don’t have to accept things but say no way and demand change. Being complacent isn’t what w need, we don’t need a bunch of sheep like the democrats have.

I get the feeling you aren’t even 45 yet…lol. (no disrespect intended). With age comes the understanding that just because you don’t like something/someone, sometimes you have to just bite the bullet and wait for another day to fight. This election would be that time… if you truly want to rid this country of the Leftist scourge.

I understand how you feel… I do to, but sometimes ya just gotta know when to play the game.

You might get what you want and Trump is found guilty of whatever charge they find (manufacture) on him before now and the election. I will happily vote for another Republican… except for Christie or Haley.

Or you can choose to not follow the crowd and demand better. No one said anything when Trump (2020), Romney, Mc Cain, Dole, were the candidates and the GOP lost big. Every one of the elections were a sure loser. If the dems dump Biden and come up with a centrist candidate, Trump will lose big. p.s. The dems will certainly dump Biden as they will not want a sure loss like the GOP experiences on a regular basis.

That might happen. If Trump is the nominee and you vote for another candidate because you don’t like Trump, It will happen anyway. I just don’t see anyway around it for this next election… if Trump is the nominee. I choose not to take a moral high ground this time because it will certainly result in a Dem win… and Trump is better by far than any Dem.

We can both do what we do and the same result could happen, unfortunately for the country.

2 Likes

Yeah? Who would that be?

Yeah there is no one left that can possibly steer the country away from the cliff. As it is America is circling the drain and once that happens there is no coming back.

This is what it boils down to.

Because the alternative is surely Tyranny!

1 Like

We shall see.
2 I like which mens hey stand no chance.:
Amy Klobuchar: The Minnesota senator was probably the best regarded of the losing candidates in 2020, her Midwest roots are always a plus given the electoral map.

Gina Raimondo: Made the leap from Rhode Island governor to Biden administration commerce secretary but doubts remain as to whether she is too moderate.