Driver does nothing as 5-year-old white girl is viciously attacked by older and larger diversity girls on school bus

There is no excuse for an adult in charge to not take charge.

There is no excuse for a human being to allow a five year old child to be attacked and do nothing, even if it costs him his job.

I doubt there is anyone, even a court of law, who would not stand behind the bus driver for pulling over and putting an end to the attacks on the child.

The kids who did this should be suspended, lose their bus privileges and the parents should be made to ferry them back and forth for a set period of time.

When the parents are made to suffer, then the offending little thugs in the making might just made to be suffer as well.

3 Likes

That often happened in he old days. Today it would be racism or discrimination and the parents would sue the district.

3 Likes

I disagree.

Let the parents sue on the premise of racism or discrimination. It is clear that they would be the ones on the losing side.

I agree with alot of what has been said. When I went to school , the parents would have disciplined their chidren and the bulliers would have been disciplined by the school without any racism charges .
Today alot of children are mirror images of the parents. Liberal entitled spoiled brats who have a lawyer ready to step in. Thete are times when a good old fashioned smack on the ass is needed.

1 Like

I have to feel for the school bus drivers because their hands are tied by the school districts because of parents lawsuits. Let the parents drive the bus and put up with the spoiled brats who may raise hell and swear at the driver and see how they maintain their composure .
If the had become involved, he would have been fired and face multiple lawsuits. The common sense thing to do would have been as some have suggested and screw the parents.

1 Like

Time to segregate the schools . We need protection.

DMK you took the words right out of my mouth! :+1:

2 Likes

Most white parents would as well. Thatā€™s just the society weā€™ve created.

White kids bully too, thatā€™s not going to solve anything.

Youā€™re not far off the mark. I drove a bus for 5 years during college and grad school and Iā€™m sure itā€™s only gotten worse.

Basically if no one was being seriously harmed all we could do is rearrange the seating and report the kid committing the offense for their principal to deal with.

Just what happened to the little psychos attacking the kid? Why is it the minimum wage bus driverā€™s fault? If the driver beat those little assholes like they deserved the bus driver would have been sued for even thinking about touching a hair on their heads. Letā€™s just acknowledge that right out of the gate.

He could have pulled the bus over and called the police.

The police could remove the little psychos from the bus and not be sued.

No can do - itā€™s in their DNA.

Believe it or not, in this country, if a school-yard punk is accused of bullying other kids, the bully is left alone and the kids he bullied have to go to other schools. TRUE!

1 Like

Same here. The insanity of the West continues?

1 Like

Policy may or may not allow for it.

If that were true all blacks would be anti social psychopaths.

Itā€™s cultural, not genetic. Gutter culture tends to produce the same results irrespective of race.