Dr manHOLE QUEERBOY New donnie tapes ..damning!

IS throwing TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS $$$$ TO THE RICH AND THE BIG CORPORATIONS AND THROWS BONES TO THE PEOPLE YOUR DICK HEAD IDEA OF “he keeps fighting for us”

You retrumpliCONS are fascists without question

What were the results of tax cuts!?
More jobs? Higher wages? Lowest unemployment…

1 Like

There’s never been a time for a president in his first term in office to leave the office with higher unemployment than when he entered the office…25 million out of work NOW and growing…The economy is now in far worse shape than when trumputin took office FACT…trumputin has spiraled the debt out of control it looks to be INCREASED BY 8 TRILLION $$$ MORE NOW…

YOU ARE ONE STUPID SILLY BOY THAT LIVES IN A TRAILER…

The tax rate system that the democrats promote only promotes wealth inequality it stops the middle classes and working classes is from having real social mobility

One of the things that many foreigners looking into America admire is your social mobility the democrats are going to ruin that

1 Like

So his economic policies are why ppl are out of work? Or a pandemic?

1 Like

The institution of morality, is the church, who has declared that divorce is immoral. And yet they set aside their high standards to embrace Reagan and Trump, the only two presidents in US history that have been divorced. So I don’t want to hear any more shit about a presidents wife. Joe Biden is not a divorced man as you falsely claimed in two or three posts, and that’s who America just elected to replace the most immoral devilish piece of shit ever to occupy the White House and I hope they impeach his fat ass again and then prosecute him for having attacked the other two branches of American government as he has!!!

That’s because trump is an absolute piece of shit and we kicked his fat ass OUT!!!

I think your last (rambling) sentence, above, says it all: You do not really oppose President Trump because he is divorced–that is just a convenient excuse–but because you consider him to be “the most immoral[,] devilish piece of shit ever to occupy the White House”; and you further “hope they impeach his fat ass again and then prosecute him[.]”

This does not impress me as being a truly analytical, dispassionate analysis…

It’s always been about the hypocritical right that has the facade of morality but their embrace of Trump revealed that that was just a convenient excuse to reject anyone with liberal political leanings…:wink:

And no, it was not a dispassionate analysis…

At least you now admit the truth: It all really has nothing to do with President Trump’s marital status, but with “the right['s]” (supposed) “hypocri[sy].”

And I can really think of nothing–nothing at all–that might be more immoral than the slaughter of innocents (as happens with abortion-on-demand). And if the president can at least curtail this–through his nomination of Supreme Court justices–I think that is a moral positive far more weighty than the negative of the president’s personal life.

It was always about the evangelical rights hypocrisy in embracing Trump despite there facade of placing value in morality and character. And you’ve understood this point from the very beginning even though you are obtuse…:wink:

Yep you’re correct there were 10’s of thousands illegal votes in Georgia and they were
all given to trumputin…I’m glad you recognize it…

Tell me one law that was passed by republicans in the last 40 years that was passed to benefit
the population and not big corporations and the rich

I can’t think of anything worse that people demanding women that
do not want these children and can’t afford them to have laws that
take their bodies away from them for governments purposes and the
people that want to control all this washes their hands and rejects all
these children when born and refuses to help with their survival with
healthcare and food… you are all hypocrites

Sometimes one must choose between evils–and embrace the lesser of the two.

President Trump’s personality is certainly not pleasing–to me, at least; he is crude, coarse, narcissistic, and bombastic–but he has, at least, appointed some federal judges who will vote against abortion-on-demand. And I can simply think of no greater evil than this.

If you simply refuse to address this issue–and, instead, just keep parroting the mantra that “the evangelical right” is guilty of “hypocrisy” in supporting Donald Trump–then I will simply have no choice but to believe that you are just trolling me.

It might be well to lower the temperature a few degrees, and try to be cerebral, rather than visceral.

For one thing, it might be a good thing if those who do not want children–or who simply cannot afford them–were to practice birth control. (Alternatively, they might insist upon a condom’s being used by their respective partners.)

Moreover, I think it is instructive to ask if one thinks that infanticide should be legalized–if, for instance, it should be permissible to kill a month-old baby for any of the above reasons–and, if one believes that it should not be, then where is the consistency?

But they didn’t just choose the lesser of two evils, they embraced and swooned over his nastiness…:man_shrugging:

You are free to “believe” as you wish, but my point was from the beginning that the right, and more specifically the evangelical right, is hypocritical and has zero legitimacy going forward and best not ever complain about, or disqualify for service, any democratic candidate based upon a lack of morality and character…:man_shrugging:

No government has any right to control a persons body…if there’s a judgment day
everything will be resolved your judgment day will be yours as it will be for others…
we don’t need people running around condemning everyone for things you
THINK they should be doing with their lives…your life is yours and …theirs
is theirs

In a world that’s unable to support the people busting at the seams… billions
that are barely surviving with the numbers growing daily what the fuk are you
bitching about someone else’s body for its not your body…why don’t you people
do something for the starving…sick billions…you and your bunch need to do
some actual good…

I am not sure that I am being clear.

So let me try again, please.

The “two evils” I speak of are not Donald Trump and Joe Biden–that would be the subject for another post–but, rather, these “two evils” are (1) the “nastiness” of Donald Trump; and (2) the likelihood of federal courts–and especially the SCOTUS–that will gravitate toward abortion-on-demand.

Am I now making myself more clear?