Donald trumps Mar-a-Lago home raided by FBI

It’s time mother fuckers

1 Like
1 Like

More on the topic FBI Raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Home - YouTube

Ron de Santis ARREST THESE AGENTS before they leave

1 Like

This is guy is a major d-bag! I wouldn’t post anything from him. There is a reason also why he doesn’t appear on Fox News anymore. He is an asshole to work with and a nevertrumper.

1 Like

This should be fun! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

87,000 new IRS agents and the war will begin

1 Like

The US has now joined the cartel of corrupt banana republics.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was against this ticket for a few reasons, but it’s time to announce the Trump/DeSantis ticket. Trump runs the economy, trade, foreign relations. Ron dismantles the admin state, Ron does nothing but end democrats control on education, flush the deep state down the tube, have raids on the 5 states that cheated in the election, inflict severe penalties. Game over

That is if Ron DIDNT know about this raid. Some are saying he had to know.

That would be a great ticket, but I don’t see DeSantis playing second fiddle to Trump.

2 Likes

Trump is DONE !!! The FBI is making certain Trump can’t run for ANY office . If they find ANY classified WH documents the dems will pounce and the republicans will tuck tail and watch . My God a fucking moron beat Trump and his support among republicans is next to none . Blacks hate him , women hate him , dems hate him , and just about every minority hates him. Would it give you pleasure to see Trump losing to Hillary , Gavin , Bernie ,Warren, Kamala ,or braindead Biden ? Each one of them will beat him at this stage IF HE IS EVEN ALLOWED TO RUN !

I think it’s a good chance. The way ron canned Andrew Warren is what we need in a high position. Unfortunately ron is BORING, his press conference are snooze fests, he delivers, but would never win a national election.

Ron is boring, his best chance is 2028. No way he beats the beast the patriot the man. Trump

The real reason for the raid

Started by Axios fake news report trump flushed documents

1 Like
1 Like

Pay attention they will NOT let Trump run and lose again .

1 Like

THIS!

Based!

1 Like

Lol you’re a fool , Ron is boring it’s not his time

1 Like

I wonder was secret service at mar-a-Lago when the FBI came to raid?
Every ex-president is protected by Secret Service. I’m pretty sure when they leave their house is still secured.