Donald Trump to launch re-election on June 18 in Orlando

Donald Trump to launch re-election on June 18 in Orlando

President Donald Trump is planning a re-election campaign rally for Orlando on June 18 and is calling the event his 2020 re-election campaign’s official kickoff.

Trump’s campaign, which first broke news of the rally through an interview with Spectrum News 13 in Orlando Thursday night, formally announced the event late Friday afternoon, declaring it will be at that event that he will announce his second term presidential run.

The rally is being planned for the Amway Center in downtown Orlando. The arena seats about 20,000.

The announcement said Trump would be joined there by First Lady Melania Trump , Vice President Mike Pence , and Second Lady Karen Pence .

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

I was concerned he might not want to run.

I am not concerned any more. Looks like President Trump is all in for two full terms.

:elephant:

1 Like

There was a great clip of a video for the launch on Fox & Friends this morning, but I cannot find it anywhere online. Its great, great production and all that. This rally is going to be awesome, and Orlando is the perfect place for many reasons.

1 Like

Lmao, that narcissistic liar thinks Americans will demand he run for a third term as he continues to display his colossal ignorance of the constitution…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree. Perfect location and good timing. Still early and good to let the D know that they have a long hill to climb after they sort out that field of marginally talented political wannabes.

:elephant: