DOJ Corruption- Julian Assange, Senate and US Intelligence

An article published today by CTH explains the connections that three entities had and what role they played in order to cover up a seditious plot by many in our government to remove President Trump! Still smouldering in a pile of ashes is the recent announcement from the DOJ that former FBI Asst director Andy McCabe will not face charges even though he lied under oath three times, that spurned a further look at the James Wolf case as point of origin and a missed opportunity to hold people accountable. But as this article is apt to point out understanding the corruptive elements within the DOJ is the motives themselves.

Interim Former AG Whitaker had a different take on the McCabe case and expressed a disappointing discourse when trying to explain why McCabe escaped justice.

Quotes from the article:

A prosecution of Wolfe would have exposed a complicit conspiracy between corrupt U.S. intelligence actors and the United States senate. Two branches of government essentially working on one objective; the removal of a sitting president. The DOJ decision protected multiple U.S. agencies and congress.

HINDSIGHT – What we didn’t know at the time, simultaneous to the decision-making regarding Wolfe, was another (a second) DOJ cover-up effort was taking place surrounding the origin of the Russia-collusion fraud.

To further understand the decision-making of Rosenstein/Liu, as to why they hid the James Wolfe leak it is important to note the DOJ in the Eastern District of Virginia was creating the cover-story to block sunlight on the origin of how Wikileaks gained the leaked DNC emails.

On April 11th, 2019, the Julian Assange indictment was unsealed in the EDVA. From the indictment we discover it was under seal since March 6th, 2018 :

Recommended read and highly insightful!

Lastly, and probably most important to consider, William Barr has a very big problem when you consider how big of an issue the Michael Flynn case has now become in the aftermath of the DOJ deciding not to prosecute Andrew McCabe, and it’s highly suspicious that Barr has appointed a special prosecutor recently to look further into his case! The integrity of the department is now in serious jeopardy when you put all these pieces together it now starts to make sense!

The only reason that Julian Assange is sitting in prison right now is because he pissed off the elites around the world by exposing their secrets. As a country I don’t know why we didn’t go absolutely insane when we got all the confirmation we needed of warrantless surveillance of American citizens.

They’re going after him for national security related charges but the reality is plenty of journalists have broke stories that whistleblowers helped them with. I actually think Julian Assange did a better job than most journalists because he put the information out there as it was for the public to review and decide. That’s what journalists were always supposed to do, but I haven’t seen that happen for a long time.

I’ll give Assange credit for maintaining silence and displaying an incredible level of self-discipline. I think if he gets to the US and is pushed hard enough we are going to see that Seth Rich was the leaker and the DNC took him out. In that sense I am hoping for his extradition despite being politically against his persecution and continued imprisonment.

Julian Assange is just one piece of the puzzle here. Clearly his knowledge of who leaked the e-mails was a threat that probably not only would have exposed the DNC but certain intelligence officials that were indirectly involved in the subsequent cover up of other nefarious criminal activities. Not invalidating your point of view because for the most part I agree with your take, the point of this article was to illuminate why justice is being denied due to the corruption within the DOJ, our intelligence agencies and our government bodies such as the senate. The article that speaks of the “fork in the road” moment was when James Wolf who got a slap on the wrist for leaking classified information to a reporter when he should have done some hard time. Everything after that is down stream corruption of burying the bodies in hopes all matters relating to these scandals dissipates with time, and people will forget. I call it the “Las Vegas Massacre” method, because that event is a perfect example how it is now forgotten.

1 Like

Here we are 3+ years in and not one single fucking indictment after the left literally spied on a political opponent using information that they paid a foreign spy to sign off on (no one knows who actually made it, but it wasn’t Steele) after Queen Cunt destroyed TENS OF THOUSANDS of subpoenaed government e-mails that sat illegally on her private server, destroyed cell phones, and destroyed an actual data server, in addition to then using said foreign spy’s completely fabricated information to launch a SPECIAL COUNSEL investigation against the sitting president, miring him in bullshit for at least 20 months and throwing the House to Democrats. That’s not even counting the Ukraine bullshit with Biden’s whole family getting rich, impeaching POTUS etc. NOT ONE INDICTMENT. Meanwhile Trump people are indicted all over the fucking place.

At this point I have no faith in Barr, no faith in Trump, and no faith in our joke of a government. America is fucking dead. Bill Barr, will not prove me wrong, no matter what he does. It’s too late. It took too long. Too many lives are ruined.

Yup. I think the politicians know the frogs are about to jump out of the pot.

And yet justice seems to find them anyway, doesn’t it? Example: Michael Avenatti. Exposed. Max 20 years.

Interesting if you can’t get through the deep state how they tend to fall anyway.

Hillary definitely needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. That she is still free ticks me off while others get basically a life sentence for a fraction of what she has gotten away with? Ticks me off immensely as it does many.

What this tells me is that she knows where the bodies are buried and because of that nobody will touch her. This is exactly why we all wanted a deep state removed. I think everyone understands that you’re not going to be able to root out the deep state overnight but they should be closing in on her by now and nothing is happening. Why aren’t all of her close aids and confidants getting serious jail time? They were smashing their cell phones like pinatas and yet they walk free.

1 Like

Putting aside Clinton for a minute, why isn’t Eric Holder in jail? His actions resulted in the death of two border patrol agents and likely a large number of Mexican and American citizens. He was the lead architect for fast and furious and now his efforts are focused on gerrymandering to help the Democrats lock in even more seats. He’s not even worried about Justice finding him.

I think they are. The lefties act immediately based on emotion.

Yet, she has been relegated to uselessness. How did that happen?

There is more fallout coming! Sally Yates has some nerve! Fk these traitors nothing but a noose around their necks will be satisfying to watch these despicable POS hanging and swinging from a tree!