DOJ Battle Against Chinese Regime Reaches Historic Scale

The Justice Department (DOJ) campaign to counter the Chinese Communist Party’s multifaceted onslaught on U.S. interests has ramped up to an unprecedented level, according to government officials and documents.

As of February, the FBI was conducting roughly 1,000 investigations into China’s attempted theft of trade secrets, just one of many fronts in the communist regime’s wide-ranging campaign against the United States.

Every FBI field office was working on trade-secret theft cases involving China, with potential victims spanning almost every sector and industry, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray.With the DOJ and the FBI under relentless partisan fire over politically charged domestic investigations dating back to the 2016 presidential election, the initiative to counteract the offensive by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has ramped up to a historic scale while going largely unnoticed.

According to a review of DOJ press releases, the department has brought more indictments related to Chinese infiltration since 2019 than during the entire eight years of the Obama administration.

Cool. Absolutely nothing will come of these investigations but it’s good that the FBI is all over this…because everyone knows what a deterrent not being prosecuted for something is.

Maybe, when they have some time, they could focus on illegals steal the identities of millions of Americans.

1 Like

They pick one hell of a time to fight this battle.

Yeah, I like the idea of the federal law enforcement agency actually doing something about a real crime that is rampant in every state in the US and affects millions of citizens. I’m not saying that this issue is an important because it is, but they have let it go for so long it seems like a really inopportune time to start messing with this now.

I disagree as there are thousands of cases and that has been in effect since 2016 and before. Where National security is at risk, you are willing to just let it go? Seems pretty short sighted on your part!

Wasn’t this time, this battle has been in progress for quite some time.

Yeah? How do you know? Did read the case files yourself? Did followup on any of them to prove your accusation is correct? Just curious.