Does Vietnam have the right to defend against threats to its own sovereignty?

But impeachment is a constitutional process. The red hatters treat it like its subversion…:man_shrugging:

How could Russia have forced the public to vote for Trump? Enlighten me. Sour grape democrats crying the blues. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, I’m telling my mom.

I don’t know, but then I never claimed that…:man_shrugging:

And Trump’s IC is saying that Russia and China are both actively interfering in the 2020 presidential election.

Reagan said to trust but verify. I say to never trust at all.

Well perhaps you would move to eliminate our intelligence agencies…

We have intelligence agencies the public is not, and never has been, aware of. After WW 2 & I believe up into the 1960s, there was a clandestine group of Yanks & Brits who roamed the world, greasing Nazis war criminals, who made it out of Germany. Few people are aware of that; but it’s true. Probably no record of them ever existing. Looked like ordinary civilians.

I would move to eliminate all Arbitrary government not authorized by any enumerated power: including social security and the department of education.

It’s constitutional when there is a known cause for it. The loser liberals started hunting for reason to impeach Trump before he was inaugurated.

Unconstitutional to say the least.

The US has normal relations with Vietnam and has even recently sought the use of their deep water port we once used to prepare for eventual hostilities with China.

Search as you will through the “foregoing powers,” however, you will not find any reference to anything remotely like oversight of the executive branch. As a matter of fact, there is absolutely no reference to the executive branch or the president in any of the preceding 17 clauses. Therefore, it cannot be “necessary and proper” for Congress to exercise oversight, nor ultimately does the power “to make all laws” needed to enforce congressional authority have any relevance to the desire of Congress to investigate the president’s private life and business.

What is even more disturbing is that they have not even attempted to establish a probable cause. For a fishing expedition, you see, the only cause needed is that there might be fish in the water.

1 Like