Do you know what trumputin has done

Trumputin has single handedly lost the House of Representatives…the Senate…and the Presidency ALL IN 4 YEARS…THAT’S YOUR GOD DONNIE THE LOSER!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT… ALL YOU RETRUMPLIcons…have lost everything and you can put it in the lap of this filthy creature donnie…the lying con man murderer…

Remember now there is all Democrat running everything and can start the investigation of donnie and his family…WE WILL ALL KNOW WHAT DONNIE AND HIS GROUPIES HAVE DONE…HAHAHAHA

What’s it feel like to be a babbling idiot?

Just keep ignoring the warning signs but I don’t want to hear any bitching when Republicans come back and cheat to win the next election just like you fuckwits did this election.

Lol they won every toss up seat, he want the the election, cheating doesn’t mean a loss.

Atlanta cheated. No ballot observers. Tons of ballot harvesting, Against the law

I’m extremely smart…smart enough to explain what you dummy dummies have accomplished

Sorry but you retrumpliCONS don’t have the brains to do anything…Those Dems that your
dummy party portrayed as being dumb has kicked your president out and kicked your senate out and your house out…I’d say the Dems are pretty smart…how about that you dummy retrumpliCON

LOL, the loser is you and your ilk. You choose the village idiot and as back up a failed presidential candidate that couldn’t get 2% of democrat vote for support.

Your bedmate the MSM has beaten the hate drum daily as well as people like yourself. Proving to yourself at least if you say it enough it must be true.

Still using mommy’s computer? Monte using daddy computer is sure to appear and agree with your drivel.

1 Like

Something is seriously mentally wrong with this dork! It has a strange obsession with the “tooth fairy” for some reason.

1 Like

I think it’s the monte alter ego. What he wanted to really be so 2 accounts and 2 computers.

“THE LOSER S YOU AND YOUR ILK”…Well that’s a very smart statement on your part…The Dems are losers when the DEMS HAVE WON EVERYTHING…you retrumpliCONS are the dumbest most stupid pile of fools one can ever imagine…“Dems lose when they win everything”

Well dummies you just keep thinking like that and your retrumpliCON PILE OF FOOLS WILL END UP
RUNNING GARBAGE DUMPS MILES FAR FROM THE HOUSES AND THE PRESIDENCY…

So get used to it your donnie god is a dumb ass impeached loser!!!

LMAO, it’s hilarious you think you’re smart.

2 Likes

Fraud is everything.

So apparently cheating isn’t all that bad…:thinking:

Donnie is far from my or anyones god. But as a lefty you categorize and demonize those that disagree with you.

And as a side note Biden is clearly a demented fool which speaks volumes of you and the left.

Yes, the same Biden who said he was running for the senate.
“I will develop some disease and say I have to resign,” he told CNN, as Harris shook her head in bewilderment."
“I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” Biden [snapped] as he expounded on a glittering academic record that, reporters later found, was largely imaginary.
A peevish Biden scolded American troops for their tepid response to a set-up applause line in 2016.
“Clap for that, you stupid bastards,” the vice-president barked, minutes into his speech to the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing stationed in Abu Dhabi.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Lay off the “CAPS” psycho!

Must not be as you sanction the fraud in the election.

Every senator who had planned to challenge the electors today, so far has reversed their positions and will vote to confirm Biden.

Just as I’ve said would happen over the past 8 weeks…

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us: