Do Not Hire White People!

1 Like

Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is a board certified IDIOT. She’s about the dumbest bitch of the Squad.

Rude, crude and unfit for service to the nation as a House Representative. CERTAINLY, unfit to be the chairperson of ANY committee.

1 Like

If it were not for whites, Little of this would exist. No railroads or railway engines, no serious advances in science & technology, no great naval engineering, no subway systems, no advances in medicine, no automobiles, no great steel or metals producers, no lights, no incredible advances in aviation; and the list goes on & on & on. Now, if I said every speck of the above came from white geniuses, I’d be lying; but by far, by a staggering margin, whites stepped up & formed the modern world. Feel free to add to or refute what I posted. Most of the above stemmed, had roots, from white pioneers in their fields.

2 Likes

Sorry…I read your post and I rolled out of bed laughing!

Africa has had 10s of thousands of years to advance. America a pissy 300 ; but I ain’t seen this come out of Africa.
11:12NOW PLAYING

[

[4K] Union Pacific “Big Boy” #4014 Leads The Spike150 Excursion! [May 2019]

Royal Hudson Rail Videos
78K views
](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXYPPpGLaQ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Big Boy is nothing less than an enormous piece of ■■■■■■■■ it is literally engineering poetry in motion. It is almost a living entity.

She needs to be voted out…

1 Like

Good grief man WTF is up with your formatting?

1 Like

What about my formatting? I get the point across.

1 Like

I don’t understand either. Your posts are hard to read and usually the videos you post don’t play, such as the ones in your last post. Why can’t you just post the UR link to youtube videos here? Not trying to give you a hard time, but was curious as to why your posts are the way they are?

See I can do it? Why are you unable to?

Well, I’ll see how the new laptop fares. The old one ( yesterday ) was so ancient, it had parts made from stone. Half the keys missing, and covered with cigarette ashes. Still, over the years, it made me much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on eBay. It was like saying goodbye to an old friend.

It’s quite simple to post a video. As the video is playing, just right click on it and COPY VIDEO URL.

Then PASTE it in you reply.

Africa was just about the hardest hit by Islam. Other than Egypt, which had the Nile, or Ethiopia which was strong enough to hold out, North and East Africa were toast under Islam. Of what was there in Subsaharan Africa that might have been able to produce a materially advanced society they had to contend with the Malinese, Muslims who were themselves Subsaharan Africans.

I think the modern Botswanans are the best example of what Africans can do when they’re relatively free from Left wing ideologies. And of course you’ve got the other end of the scale in places with presidents for life etc.

Please note: as a rule I do not talk about the relative competency of governments but their relative incompetency. The Unites States was singularly blessed not with a competent government but with one so hampered in the scope of its reach by the Constitution as correctly understood that ours was for a long time effectively the least competent at being incompetent. They simply lacked the ability to screw up too badly. But “thanks” to men like F-ingDR the scope of our government was lawlessly expanded so that now ours is easily among the most competent at being incompetent.

… and sooner or later we will pay dearly, and for generations, for the national cancers the progressives have nurtured and which have since Metastasized.

I could never understand why any black would associate themselves with Islam ( Nation of Islam ); since Muslims were the very keystone in the African slave trade. In stone documented history. I don’t know; slow learners???

Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

Deceived.

As with all who believe the false prophet of Islam: deceived.

You can, just in Africa, add to that the whole of a previously prosperous Classical North Africa where we’ve got ruined towns to be world heritage sites because they killed or enslaved everyone.

Make no mistake: not the size of Africa but that there were places to hide (which are lacking in North Africa) is why Islam didn’t try to kill or cart off everyone.

Apparently blacks eyesight must be better than whites to pick out facial differences. Must from the collard greens , chitlings and pigs feet.
She doesn’t have an answer why black on black crime is serious and the number of black police officers shooting suspects.
Tbere would not be any racial bias either by having only using the software. Only they could tell the difference in black suspects by the differences in the noses and lips with or without bones and plates.