Do Democrats understand more jobs means more energy more energy means more oil?

More oil means we need more affordable resources?

Soooo are your intentions to create more jobs or kill us? Asking for a few friends

2 Likes

They don’t care about the energy industry, the jobs, the cost to consumers.

It’s just like Biden E.O. to replace the entire US auto fleet with Electric vehicles.

645K autos will be replaced with electric vehicles. A cheap Tesla, 30K. Do the math.

They don’t care about the cost of the vehicles, the auto industry jobs lost, the cost of charging stations, the energy jobs lost.

They only care about pandering to an interest group.

3 Likes

Any coward republican that agrees to debate anything before these jobs get reinstated should be removed.
If your not going to fight for us than fcuk you

1 Like

USA TODAY SAYS trumputin lost more jobs that any president in history
trumputin lost 4 million. jobs in just 4 years…you can go and read it!!!

Hey DaJackass why don’t you start citing your sources it’s not like anyone is going to take your word for it. Or are you too mentally challenged to know how to provide a link to your silly claims?

2 Likes

Hey you little doodle bug…I do cite my resources you can simply go to USA Today
AND READ ALL ABOUT IT…

No DaBung, that is not how it works! You want to create a topic you need to cite your own sources not ask people to go search it! Are you really that retarded? Oh yes! Yes you are! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

hey tootsie pop…my resources are USA TODAY…GO FIND IT if you like
does your mommy still take you to the bathroom and help you go potty huh

Hey asswipe, everybody who wants to be taken seriously here always provides a link to support their arguments not ask people to do what you too retarded to not to do. Get a fucking clue!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ohhh great some left wing nut job in Biden’s admin says she’s going to create a bunch of union jobs lol what if I want to create clean energy in the private sector non union? Is that ok? Or do I need to be a slave ?

1 Like

Democrats are fcuking insane I think the left wing press Corp is thinking like what the fuck

2 Likes

I wonder if John Kerry will sell his house on the tiny island of Martha’s Vineyard?

2 Likes