Do Americans Have Evil Demons?

Didn’t say it wasn’t stupid. No where did I say that but nice of you to put words into my mouth. Are you forgetting I served there? Duh!

Your inferences are everything.

Yeah so what? You reaching here buddy! What I am saying if there is a new completely advance design that is to replace the current Black hawks, then by definition it makes them obsolete. Tell me what my inference is here Einstein?

Have a nice day.

Not worth the effort.

WTF are you talking about? You are the one who tried calling me out and now its not worth your effort? Yeah OK! (sarcasm)

Your words speak volumes, poorly chose at best.

Do you really think engaging in an insipid dialog regarding the english language is benficial to you?

Yeah Einstein? What is that? Please oh mighty know it all enlighten us!

Again stop trying to stroke your own ego here by being purposely obtuse. I am pretty sure I spelled it out pretty clearly for you, but for some reason you insist this is on me and ignore the question? So you back for more?

Why do Americans buy so many Japanese cars? When Americans buy Japanese cars, Americans are not supporting America, they are supporting Japan. Untold Americans buy Japanese cars, and this is stupid, so why do they do it? Americans must have evil demons that cause them to do it. If you can give another reason we would be glad to hear it.

What’s your hang up with Japan…
You know Trump’s products are almost all made overseas and his properties are staffed with foreigners. Do you think he’s UNAmerican???

Trump lol poor guy can’t get over trump winning

1 Like

His Japanese car broke down (after 200,000 miles).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bought a Toyota Truck with 400,000 miles on it and sold it to a dealership to make a point.

1 Like

To answer your question. Back in the late 70’s and through the 80’s quality of American cars went downhill and were less reliable than Japanese imports. Americans started buying Japanese because they were cheaper, easy to maintain and were more reliable in terms of breaking down less frequently as opposed to what American cars did at the time. Now American cars today have gotten 10x better since then. Americans still like the value that Imports offer as far as the price tag and the value they offer. That is free market capitalism at its finest. Competition creates better options and forces competitors to better their products which is what happened to American car manufacturers. Fact, the best selling used car in America that still holds a decent resell value is the Honda Accord. Second is the Toyota Camery. ( Toyota Camery’s are the office Taxicab here in Hong Kong.

This article is a few years old, but the situation hasn’t changed much.

“American carmakers “don’t really try,” Richter said. Ford left Japan entirely in 2017. GM sold only about 700 cars there in 2018.”

China just flat out steals it !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like