Disneyland FIGHT 2019 | Wakanda Edition

TOON TOWN CHIMP OUT: Wakadans Bring Cultural Enrichment to Popular Family-oriented Vacation Destination!

These people are literal animals. There is so much wrong with this video. Why is he kicking the shit out of his OWN MOTHER and GF? Why are all the cucked men just standing around? Why did no noble man of great character step up and put 10 rounds into this untamed wild beast?

This is the dystopian nightmare society they want. Thank the Lord no whites were harmed in this ordeal.

1 Like

Kidsā€¦

Fuck you, let em fight. I get it, shoot em. Yeah. The visceral sentiment is shared, but I am not gonna risk all that I have over any one of those porch monkeys.

Frankly, I blame Disney. Shouldnā€™t let those fuckers anywhere near white families.

By far the best video Iā€™ve seen in 2019.

Just blacks being black. They have NO shame and itā€™s justified by their low IQā€™s.

My negro fatigue is hitting a high point.

2 Likes

And to think people wait in line for an hour to go on the much less authentic jungle cruise.

3 Likes

Who else was hoping the man in the suit was pulling out a pistol?

By the way, that was hilarious. These clowns gave an all-star performance. They had errthing, fat crippled momma, fat suster, child up in the fray as a shield, fat momma on the pavement. Too bad the nice white children had to see all that. Hope it redpills them.

1 Like

It looks like there were two fights in one. If you look/listen closely, you see pink shirt nig is with the negress in the beige shirt. During the fight with the 400lbs sowboon in the jean shorts, the beige shirt negress inadvertently hits the scooter sow, who falls over onto the pavement.

After the sowboon and the buck in the white shirt leave, the scooter sow comes back limping, and says something to the pink shirt nig. You can then hear him ook ā€œyou hit muh mom?ā€ before he starts beating on the beige shirt negress.

Hundreds of children will be propagandized in school - but to no avail as they have seen with their own eyesā€¦ I would imagine it ā€˜wokeā€™ them up to certain thingsā€¦
You could see the parents (the responsible ones) getting their children out of harmā€™s way. There s no point in trying to calm the situation down when irrational creatures resort to primitive behaviors.

1 Like

Not to mention that stepping into a third party encounter is a great way to end up dead or in jail particularly if itā€™s between family members.

If he had heā€™d likely be facing serious felony charges for aggravated assault. There was nothing there that would allow for a lawful use of deadly force.