DISGUSTING: Nation of Islam receiving federal cash to teach prisoners

The Nation of Islam and its leaders have received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the U.S. government since 2008 to teach religious study programs for federal prison inmates, according to records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

Our tax dollars at work. Islam is purely a terror ideology. It survives on brainwashing, blasphemy and apostasy laws and now we are paying for felons to be indoctrinated.

Sharia suppresses human thinking and freedom. You are not allowed to question.

2 Likes

I hope that President Trump catches wind of this and shuts it down. Although, if he did shut it down I’m sure a liberal judge in California would reverse it.

1 Like

We need to bring back the chain gang and forced labor.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-islam-and-the-nation-of-islam/

Nation of Islam is a racist political sect operating under the smokescreen of Islam.

Malcolm X left them after a pilgrimage to Mecca, where he saw all sorts of different types of people come together as hajjis—brown Indians & Indonesians, black Africans, blue eyed blonds from various parts of Europe & U S.

That said, I sure do wish some people would make up their minds what they want—separation of church & state or inclusiveness of faith in teaching. In any case, a black racist political sect should not be teaching anybody, much less getting taxpayer dollars to do so.

1 Like

I’m all for that. Teaching them to work is the only hope for some of these guys and for the ones with no hope? Might as well get some use out of them.

Yeah rereading the Original Post, how is learning “Religious Studies” from politically motivated racists going to make these men employable?

Help them to get GED’s & teach them a skill. Teachers should not be anyone with a bias—black white green or any & everything in between.

1 Like

Why any black person would even associate themselves with the word Islam, is beyond me. Muslims were the very keystone in the African slave trade. So who does Farrakhan blame, whites. He does not blame so called African kings who sold their own people to the Muslim slavers. He does not blame the Muslim slave traders. He blames the end product in the slave trade, whites ( although not always whites, but whites are always blamed ). Neither does he mention the “precedent” in court for lifetime ownership of slaves, was set by a black man who owned slaves; nor mention the in stone fact that blacks in the Americas also owned slaves. How hypocritically convenient. TELL IT ALL or TELL NOTHING !

All it’s going to do is make them racist black power militants who blame whitey for all of their problems without ever taking any personal responsibility.