Did Israel try to nuke Hawaii in 2018?

I did click, looks like some moron on a public access channel.

There’s absolutely no evidence to support your idiotic Israeli Missile Launch claim, just more conspiracy nut BS not supported by any verifiable fact.

This is at least a third or fourth party claim being made with absolutely no evidence to support it.

Of course it’s not surprising you’d latch onto it declaring it to be gospel.

Let’s assume for a moment that it is true.

“They said it looked like a meteor and then all of a sudden it was a big boom and it lit up the entire sky,” he explained. “It was at eight o’clock in the morning.”

That pretty well covers it doesn’t it? Meteors usually explode when they hit the atmosphere due to extreme heating from friction.

A cruise missile would in no way resemble a meteor as it would never get to anywhere near such an elevation. Only ICBM’s actually leave the atmosphere attaining enough altitude to go through reentry.

There was no meteor explosion reported.
They are talking about a nuke missile launched from an Israeli sub.
I didn’t know Robert Steele was talking about it, so I posted it as a backup.

For something to be reported it would first have to be observed.

If we accept the reports from those people as true then it was observed.

Unlike a meteor exploding high in the upper atmosphere an ICBM launched from a sub would be tracked by both terrestrial radars and satellites.

Nobody launches an ICBM from anywhere on earth without it being tracked by numerous govt’s and agencies.

Once again you’re just flinging crap around blindly.

Do you know what ICBM stands for?

The missile launched from a submarine, which traveled much lower than an ICBM, WAS tracked by the US radar system.

Thus the nuke alarm, which WAS real.

If it were a cruise missile then there’s no way it would appear at an elevation high enough to make the people on the cruise ship think it was a meteor.

If you can provide any evidence to show a missile was in fact picked up by US radar then do so.

Oh no! Not again.

The nuke alert was real. This time tsunami wasn’t.