DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas (He's A Racist) Black Americans Sue U.S. Farms for Replacing Them with Foreign Workers: ‘It’s Like Being Robbed of Your Heritage’

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas again illustrates that Democrats are racist and have a DEEP contempt for Black people, this is the latest racist shit from the Democrats.

2 Likes

Trump staffs his properties with foreign visa holders too but haven’t seen any complaints about that….

I thought people were worried about inflation. Pitts Farms seems to be looking for ways to cut cost….

Hadn’t seen any complaints when trump expanded the H2-A visa program…:thinking:

Lured to America —

then trapped

Visas for farmworkers have surged under Trump. But the program has subjected some workers to horrific abuse.

Point out where exactly YOU complained about the thieving CLINTON’S ???
January 2015 a group of Haitians surrounded the New York offices of the Clinton Foundation. They chanted slogans, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of having robbed them of “billions of dollars.” Two months later, the Haitians were at it again, accusing the Clintons of duplicity, malfeasance, and theft. When will the whole truth becomes known about fundraising and “PAY-TO-PLAY” done by the Clinton Foundation (+related entities)? = Used illegal charity to derive massive personal financial gains.
FACT: $BILLIONS in funding was collected by Clinton entities for recovery from natural disasters and victims got next to nothing.

Why aren’t YOU screaming for those black turds ? FUCKING PHONY BASTARD !!!

3 Likes

See Lucy, monte is all about diversion and his fav tactic is his trumpitis which can by cured with a shot of clorox.

He has nothing to contribute but hate and diversion.

4 Likes

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas justified the expansion as a way for U.S. farms to import more foreign visa workers when Americans “are not available” to do the work.

Just more lies from the village idiot with dementia’s people.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trump, Trump, Trump… as you keep spewing… Trump isn’t the POTUS.

1 Like

That is right wing projection and talking points. The evidence is that trump did all the same things without a whisper from Republicans which is to my perennial ongoing point that Republicans do not care about debt, deficits, weaponized IRS, Hatch act violations, jobs outsourced overseas, etc., etc., etc.,

Virtually everything that Republicans and more specifically retrumplicans bitch about, they overlooked when Trump was doing the exact same thing.

Therefore, the handwringing and bitching is moot, invalid, and falls on deaf ears……

Only your ears. The rest of us hear with extreme clarity.

Dude the thread ISN’T about Trump.

1 Like

It’s getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring Monte rambling about Trump EVERY SINGLE TIME a thread is posted. NONE of these threads are even about Trump and yet that’s ALL Monte rambles about. WTF?! You just know he must DREAM about Trump as well.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter Lucy, if you’re going to bitch about Biden doing things that you ignored or worse, supported Trump doing, I’ll have to point it out….

If it was ok with you for Trump to expand the H2-A visa program for farming, then why are you criticizing the Biden administration for doing the exact same thing. My suspicion is that Fox News never covered it when trump did it and so you were unaware of it. :thinking:

Nope, no Trump dreams. Do you know hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow tired I am of Trumpers criticizing Biden for doing the same things that Trump did and got ignored or supported….

Lol please don’t compare Biden to the great trump

1 Like

^^^^^^ My response to both of your above sets of comments is this:

1 Like

^^^^^^ This:

1 Like

Which is exactly what your constant criticism of Biden is after having remained silent on similar issues during the previous administration……:thinking:

The Clinton’s ripped off the poorest of the poor in Haiti and Honduras out of BILLIONS then ordered the assassination of their beloved leader . These two are so fucking crooked they have the fucking balls to STEAL THE WHITE FURNITURE on their way out ! Who the fuck does that ??? Monty approved no doubt .

3 Likes