DHS Calls CDC To Investigate Growing Number Of Sick Migrant Invaders

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is requesting that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) investigate the cause of the growing number of sick migrants illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, officials revealed to reporters Wednesday morning.

A DHS official told reporters that “literally dozens” of sick migrants are being transported to hospitals across the border each day and that growing numbers of children showing illness are present in border patrol custody.

“We’re doing dozens of hospital trips every single day with children that have fevers or manifest other medical conditions,” CBP Commissioner Kevin McAleenan told CBSNews Wednesday morning.

An official also told reporters that DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is requesting that Mexican authorities also investigate the living conditions of migrant holding camps across the border to see if that is the source of illness.

DHS officials revealed their concern during a phone call to discuss the plightof an 8-year-old Guatemalan child who died in border patrol custody Monday. The child’s death came just days after DHS also announced the death of a 7-year-old girl who died in mid-December.

The children’s deaths have brought intense scrutiny on the holding conditions and procedures of DHS, which says they are simply overburdened by thousands of daily illegal border crossings. A DHS official noted that, prior to these two incidents, border patrol had not lost a child in custody in over a decade. This was remarkable, they claimed, given the hundreds of thousands who have passed through its holding facilities in the interim period.

Remember this when you are called a racist bigot for wanting a physical barrier to keep these diseased sub-humans from invading our country.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/dhs-calls-cdc-migrants-sick/

1 Like

Any of y’all remember when a kid would get chicken pox and the cousins would be sent over to play?

2 Likes

So you are saying we should allow people with unknown infectious diseases into our country because - chicken pox?

1 Like

No, I remember being quarantined. :tired_face:

Any of y’all remember when a kid would enter the country illegally with mumps or cholera and be sent to our schools to infect other kids without any sort of parental consent?

Well, first of all I don’t consider them to be sub-humans.

However, I don’t want them entering this country illegally.

Mexico should be making sure these migrants are well. Their citizens are at risk, too.

I don’t think we should be surprised in the least. These people uprooted themselves (let’s leave the people without borders nitwits out of it for now) and have been passing through another country for a while now, getting exposed to different drinking water, having so-so shelter etc.

Simple statistics pretty much demand that with enough people, especially if in less that optimal conditions, you’ll have more real non-statistics sick people to deal.

If anything the level of apparent attrition has shown how much better things have gotten since wagon trains undertook such long migrations out west. Or even out of the dust bowl. In terms of the availability of food and water, the quality of transportation and of available medical care these “migrants” aren’t doing too badly.

1 Like

I like this idea! Let’s get exposed to unknown and potentially fatal diseases to help ourselves. When will you be taking in your first disease-confirmed family and providing their food, shelter, and medical care?

1 Like

Missed the picnic basket there a bit…

1 Like

Yes yes - any criticism of your frequent ridiculous comments often generate these irrelevant responses.

My comment still stands.

When will you be taking in your first disease-confirmed family and be providing for their food, shelter, and medical care?

My comment is the illegals may be creating this crisis.

1 Like

And we still allow illegals into the country.

That’s how much your government cares about US citizens.

I think the point is many more are coming to realize the government cares more about their votes and positions than they care about the citizens.

I’m rather curious about where and how the polio-like illness reared it’s head.

Well, when a people murder a big chunk of their posterity because people have decided that it’s in the nation’s vital interest that nothing gets in the way of their hooking up rather than thinking it’s vital for a nation to survive through the posterity of its own citizens then you’ve got to get more people from somewhere…

3 Likes

Who cares what happens to these people? I am so sick and tired of these illegals crashing into this country and bringing their filth and disease with them.

They have no place in this country. We already have lots of non-english speaking illegals destroying our communities. They should be gassed.

Maybe hooking up is cheaper than having a family.

Maybe it’s because people do not make enough. maybe illegal immigration is a main factor in stagnant wages, you know, supply and demand. Unlimited entry level workers, who in the hell would give out raises when there are more people willing to work on the cheap.

Oh that’s right raise the minimum wage encouraging more illegals immigration.

Got it.

The US pretty much eradicated measles, mumps, chicken pox and people have decided not to vaccinate their children. welcome to the 3rd world diseases which they bring with them. Americans will come to regret the day they allow illegals that are unvaccinated into the US.

5 Likes

Wall-climbing zombies vs brainless anti-vaxxers. Let the virus games begin.

Come on Bryan. Where did your people come from?

I believe the “parents” are letting the children get sick and die.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/father-of-guatemalan-boy-who-died-declined-medical-treatment/

Once the “parent” uses the child to get into the United States, the “parent” has no use for the child.

2 Likes