DeSantis Suspends State Attorney Andrew Warren

This is how it is suppose to be done. State attorney Andrew Warren a Democrat Soros backed attorney was suspended for vowing to not enforce prohibitions on sex changes for minors or restrictions on abortion! Glad there are some officials who are willing to do the job that they were elected for by putting the law above politics.

This is was even better! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hold my beer!

1 Like

Right On!!! Three Cheers!

1 Like

Ron DeSantis blasts leftist prosecutor - YouTube Check video! DeSantis for President!

1 Like

Vote ----- RON D 2024

1 Like

Ron is the MAN !!!

RON D 2024

1 Like

Warren should be fired. In fact, if he is not going to do his job, he should be arrested for accessory after the fact.

3 Likes

I wonder where he goes from here?

Well, if he is running for reelection this November, he will lose. (Warren, that is.) DeSantis is the best and most popular governor in Florida history.

2 Likes

Do you know what would happen if Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump have a rally in the same state?
It would crush Ron. Probably hurt how we view him… he should stay home like a good boy

Bullshit Ron can and will beat any demoRAT they put out there , He certainly wouldn’t lose to moron Biden like Trump !!!

Trump is the reason anyone in Florida gave DeSantis any attention at all. Floridians do NOT want DeSantis to run for ANYTHING but reelection as our governor. There will be plenty of time for him to run for president after Trump has served his well earned second term and fixed everything the DemoNazis broke.

1 Like

I been saying this, Ron is our option for 2028. A great option… these morons want Ron to run in 24 so he can look weak losing to trump. They know nothing how politics work… thanks for being a voice of reason… this place needs it. Trump 2024

The graphics will look good if DeSantis finishes a second brilliant term as governor of Florida. I live here. None of us want to lose this man until he has been term limited from running for a third term. And the country DESPERATELY needs Trump to fix what Unelected Joe broke.

1 Like

I like the Doctor Ron selected to govern the pandemic… that’s some talent

There never was a pandemic. It was all a LIE, a ruse to try to get a racist pedophile elected president.
Florida has the best economy and the best schools in America because our brilliant governor decided to open up our economy and our schools from this hoax.

There’s a lot of reasons why he is the best and most popular governor in Florida history. And only a small group of uneducated, entitled RETARDS have a problem with him.

2 Likes

[quote=“Jitss617, post:12, topic:11642”]
I been saying this, Ron is our option
[/quote] @reason10 @Dr_Manhattan @jbob

AND THE HITS KEEP COMING . KEEP COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF TRUMP PALS THAT TURNED ON HIM FAST !!! TRUMP IS THE BEST RINO MAKER EVER !!!

NY AG’s massive fraud lawsuit will ‘financially destroy’ Trump and lead to him being ‘perp-walked’ for criminal charges, says Michael Cohen

• Michael Cohen said New York AG Letitia James’ massive fraud lawsuit would “financially destroy” Donald Trump.

• Speaking to Salon, Cohen also said he believes the civil lawsuit could lead to criminal charges.

• At a September press conference, James credited Cohen with helping kick off the investigation.

• Michael Cohen: NY Fraud Case Will 'Financially Destroy' Donald Trump

Michael Cohen, once former President Donald Trump’s attorney and fixer, said that New York Attorney General Letitia James’ massive fraud lawsuit will “financially destroy” his old boss and may ultimately lead to him going to prison.

James filed a sweeping civil suit against Trump, his business, and his three eldest children in September. She seeks to permanently bar the Trumps from conducting business in New York and pursuing at least $250 million in damages.

In an in-depth interview with Salon magazine before releasing his second book “Revenge,” Cohen said: “Right now, that case will financially destroy him.”

He added that the penalties could exceed the $250 million baseline.

Cohen, who went to prison in 2019 after pleading to tax fraud and campaign finance violations, told Salon that the fraud case could also lead to criminal charges. Asked if he believes the lawsuit will eventually lead to Trump being “perp-walked,” Cohen responded: “I do.”

Losing a civil case would not result in Trump going to prison. However, according to a footnote in the lawsuit, James is referring her findings to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, who could open a criminal investigation into bank fraud.

“Donald Trump has committed tax evasion, bank fraud, wire fraud, misrepresentation,” Cohen told Salon. “He will not be able to get past that, and that is criminal.”

Trump has insisted that he has not committed financial wrongdoing and has repeatedly accused the attorney general’s office of conducting a politically motivated “witch hunt.”

Cohen has been credited with helping to launch the investigation into Trump’s New York business dealings.

“I will remind everyone that this investigation only started after Michael Cohen, the former lawyer, his former lawyer, testified before Congress and shed light on this misconduct,” James said last month.

In February 2019, Cohen told the House Oversight Committee: “It was my experience that Mr. Trump inflated his total assets when it served his purposes, such as trying to be listed amongst the wealthiest people in Forbes and deflated his assets to reduce his real estate taxes.”

The complaint makes a similar argument.