Denouncing “Black Lies Matter“ Official Thread!👿

Post anything denouncing BLM!

This lady did and you should too!

https://youtu.be/uVq7wljHHdk

https://youtu.be/7drzLBsrE9c

This was Ted Cruz listing what BLM and ANTIFA stand for.

Cubans Denounce Black Lives Matter ‘Mafia Tactics’ in Louisville

3 Likes

It has well been noted that he who controls the language thereby wins the debate.

That is certainly quite true here.

The term, “Black Lives Matter,” suggests that those who do not march in lockstep with its agenda must believe that black lives do not really matter.

But that is entirely untrue.

The organization–Black Lives Matter–was founded by three women (Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi), two of whom later claimed to be “trained Marxists.”

Although most of BLM’s adherents today surely are not Marxists, many are liberals; and many others simply are intimidated by the thought of opposing Black Lives Matter (since it appears–on the surface, at least–to be asserting that black lives really do not matter much).

Oh, here is a link from The Washington Times: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/29/editorial-black-lives-matter-is-rooted-in-a-soulle/

The entire BLM movement as in “Black Lies Matter” is a false pretense and nothing else being advocated for or debated matters.

Just read this and you will know where I stand on this issue!

1 Like

Lets denounce it with some comedy

1 Like

Fuck these assholes. There will NEVER be another professional sports game played in my home.

Good God, what the HELL is there to bitch about? Someone hurt your feelings? Grow the fuck up. Your great grandfather would beat your ASS to live in this post racial nation.

2 Likes

Get it straight … it’s Burn Loot Murder. :grin:

1 Like

Fuck George Floyd too. As far as I’m concerned, he should have been shot the day he held a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman while his buddies robbed her. He was a career criminal, society didn’t need him.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know NO’s had a NBA team.

It was just an excuse for white Liberals to believe in something in order to justify their immature behaviour for all the years their parents neglected them.

Leftists now demand:

• The police be abolished
  • White people not defend themselves against black mobs and antifa terrorists
  • White people be disarmed
  • Quadrillions in reparations

All of that must be stopped by any means necessary.

1 Like

2019: not wanting to be genocided is a racist hate crime

2020: not being genocided is a racist hate crime

You got that right! It’s not a race issue, it’s an American issue!

The purpose of BLM/antifa is to con right wingers into leaping to the establishment’s defense - the same establishment that has made speaking favorably about white people as a group effectively illegal and supports the ethnic genocide of white people in general without question.

It’s only genocide if whites choose not to fight back and continue being brainwashed into liberalism!

What happened in Loomis, CA

Black Lives Matter to me. Do they matter to you? I am proud to say that. I care about people regardless of color, race, and creed. I’m a good person, and you’re just a bunch of hateful bigots. Why can’t you just accept people even if they’re different? Stop the racism. Black Lives Matter.

All lives matter to me! Only leftist Marxist like you make it about skin color! Clearly your lack of intelligence shows that you have no sense to know that the entire Black Lives Matter Movement has nothing to do with Black lives but is indeed something else. Try practicing intellectual honesty for once in your pathetic life! Refrain from making false accusations and name calling and actually try putting in the effort to understand another point of view! Your feelings don’t matter, start a conversation!

2 Likes

They go to your businesses, vandalize it. They go to your homes, threaten your families. They show up at your work, demanding “diversity tax”.

Soon, your “defunded” police will join them as well, ordered from your elected officials just for a photo op. You can’t defend your homes, your workplaces, your businesses, with your constitutional right to bear arms, because they’ll arrest you on the basis of “hate crime”.

Enjoy your white guilt.

2 Likes

That’s flat out extortion using mafia tactics.

Notice that it’s all about the money? Such an upright group of people, right? :roll_eyes:

1 Like