Dems love fentanyl and killing Americans

House Dems Block GOP Bill to Make Fentanyl-Related Substances Schedule I Drugs

Why do you suppose the demoRATs oppose this bill ? How many more deaths do they want ? Dems can stop Mexico from bringing drugs into the US at anytime but they allow dangerous drug smugglers to breach our border by the thousands . Hell they put them up in plush hotel rooms at taxpayer expense !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Maybe liberal jokester Aaron has a stupid answer LOL

A bill that would permanently put fentanyl-related substances in schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act was blocked on Wednesday by 220 House Democrats who voted against considering the legislation that would have given the government more power to crack down on the criminal enterprises profiting off of lethal fentanyl-related drugs.

The legislation, embedded below, is fairly straightforward in its goal of classifying drugs that are similar to fentanyl — but have been chemically modified to avoid being identical — in the same schedule as the deadly drug that is the basis of any those analogues.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration’s info sheet on such drugs, “Synthetic opioids, especially those substances related in chemical structure to fentanyl, a potent opioid analgesic with approved medical use, have resulted in an unprecedented number of overdoses in the United States.”

Fentanyl without a doubt a national crisis, as dopeyBiden’s own DEA commissioner has warned the drugs are killing Americans “at rates never seen before.” Even worse, recent reworking of fentanyl and such drugs’ appearance — so-called “rainbow fentanyl” — has taken place to make them appear similar to candy for targeting to children. Ahead of Halloween, new warnings are being issued that the rainbow fentanyl or other lethal variants of the drug may find their way into trick-or-treater’s candy hauls.

1 Like

Close the borders and deport all illegals here.

2 Likes

It’s killing Americans they love it… replacing us

Replacing us with what?

um, did you not hear about the fucking invasion?

I guess I didn’t. Enlighten me?

1 Like

Lol damn I thought manhattan was the dim light lol

Then were will dems get their votes ?

Jitsss617 doesn’t have a clue , he loves to dibbling nonsense . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See what I mean soulpatrol , nonsense !!! The invasion he must mean is that huge fist raming his butthole every night gaqy fuck . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t use the forum to project your personal life lol

More stupid childish dibble from the tranny . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

Is there something you want to share with us? Are you hiding something?

Why bother to post anything , you add zero value to any subject you respond to . :poop: :clown_face: :poop: :clown_face: :poop: :clown_face: :clown_face: :poop: :clown_face:

That was a serious question