Democrats stole the election where is the coverage!?ll

When is the resistance going to March and push back? They too scared now because of what happened on the 6th? The country is quickly going down the shitter and it’s been a week into this fraudulent admin where record number of EO’s have already been signed! They certainly have sent a message they ain’t letting up either!

Hey comes the chimp to add more BS made up narratives! :rofl:

1 Like

Well
Give them the f country shock up
Ammo and give them hell if they attack us

1 Like

If you stick it up your ass you’ll have it covered and you’ll know where it is…
AGAIN YOU HAVE NO FACTS…you have a piece of paper…no body but
silly asses like yourself are running around with worthless pieces of paper
We have 92 bi partsian court cases that threw out all your bull shit phony
papers that were in most cases fraudulent paperwork…get a life fool

We better get our heads out of our collective ass, because Foreign countries are laughing at us!

1 Like

Says the asswipe who asks other people to do their research for them or doesn’t know what citing a source to support their claims means! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To you facts are only what you want them to mean!

2 Likes

OH poor little goofy nuts sitting in his basement begging for people here to come
and say how wonderful and smart he is…I think you’re a one trick pony…that
thinks he knows about everything when he knows shit and has less logic than that…
I have a door mat smarter than you…You don’t know how to search the internet for
info I told you about…didn’t you know how to spell USA Today huh…you seem to
plagiarize the shit out of everything you post but you can’t find USA Today huh
I think you just want to complain about it without admitting I’m right…well whatever
just waddle along and see what BS you can lie about…

I didn’t get lied to about anything. Cheating is fraud and several democratic leaders over state legislatures admitting cheating existed, but it could not be proven to be widespread. That is admission of cheating, so don’t say there wasn’t cheating when democrats themselves admit it.

Again, I’m more worried about being lied to about taxes.

This is a daily reminder that there was mass election fraud. We have squatters in the White House. They are treasonous felons & belong in Gitmo for stealing an election away from the American people

Conservatives and Liberals! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://youtu.be/VD5xqHh8Hxc