Democrats are Seeking To Permanently Silence Voting Reform For Good. H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021 ☠

With the introduction of this new Bill “H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021,” Democrats are trying to ram through, it is clear that they intend to hold onto power forever thus nullifying any new challenges or for that matter the legitimacy of free and fair elections by essentially virtue signaling with a fake Bill like this. If this passes then the country is toast.

Election reform, such as the voting machine issue, current investigations into the 2020 elections and Voter ID are issues that Democrats seek to defeat with the passage of this bill. This essentially will kill any meaningful reform that “We the People” seek in order to correct the system to functioning again. This should not be acceptable by any means!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1/text?q={"search"%3A["hr1"]}&r=1&s=1 :skull_and_crossbones:

This is fantastic they need to pass it…This will stop all the bull shit redistricting and voter suppression republiCONS have been using to stop millions from voting…Everyone guaranteed a vote…Stop those shit little bitty R states for getting way to much power of a shit little population…republiCONS won’t be able to commit fraud to get their crooks elected like they did in 2006 a travesty that put the biggest crook in the WH in history…trumputin the russian agent con man murderer…GOJOEGO

I do t get why Democrats want to get run off this land… which they are heading for.

We have a great system

You should be happy now… all of your long dead relatives can now vote with confidence. :rofl:

What is difficult about voting today?? You don’t have to leave your home vote ( mail in ballots ) or sign the ballots. Then you will be able to register by phone or computer. The Commiecrats will eliminate any kind of ballot verification.

1 Like

It will always be a tug of war…:roll_eyes:

When the tsunami of illegals comming across the border restarts, the Commiecrats will register them.

This is probably one of the few times I will post anything from FTucker, but this was sent to me moments ago urging me to watch and I have to agree that people need to watch this! It’s pretty chilling!

1 Like