Democrats are Losing Voters, there is not doubt
#BLEXIT: The black exit
#LEXIT: The Latino exit
#WalkAway: The general exodus from the Left to the Right
Independents: They do not like the mobs and riots

Lets watch this video:

2 Likes

Fake News CBS super fakery!
CBS USES a LATINOS FOR TRUMP rally photo and passes it off as a BIDEN Latino rally.

Note the red circles

2 Likes

The Vietnamese support for Trump is outstanding!

https://youtu.be/wPPIFYsgJZs

I love immigrants who really LOVE America. That has always been my one problem with this forum is that many here do not.

3 Likes

WE WILL NEVER OVERCOME THE FRAUDULENT VOTES OF 2020 .

Well that’s a pretty scary prediction

1 Like

LEXIT AT BLEXIT LA

1 Like

And we will need a loaded Supreme Court more than ever before .

1 Like

Me too. I am color blind when it comes to race, but being Native American I experienced real racism from both sides, (from my own people). So yeah I know what you mean.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy3mCZHg96Y

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIb1RacNY1I

Screenshot_9

4 Likes

Think again.

2 Likes

:grinning:

Remember when Trump mocked the media for suggesting he could never win because of the Democratic blue wall in the Rust Belt?

“We shattered that sucker,” in the month following the election. Most liberal news polls have Joe Biden way ahead by either oversampling Democrats, the college-educated, and recycling registered voter samples. It’s not good. Even Fox News’ polling has been shoddy. Trafalgar was the most accurate battleground state poll in 2016. And right now, things are trending towards Trump in the Rust Belt. It’s not re-shattering per se as Trump has already taken it over from Democrats post-2016, but a hypothetical re-shattering? Sure. A hostile takeover? Maybe. Heck, in 2016, it was CNN’s Van Jones who warned Democrats about the blue wall being super vulnerable. Also, Arizona which many are seeing as one of the key states in this contest is also trending towards Republicans

Today Rush said that The Rock’s endorsement of Biden backfired. 90% of responses to The Rock’s Facebook post were negative.

Democrats can still win through fraud.

—From jimstone.is

1. Mail in ballots.
  2. Mail sort machines.
  3. Address databases
  4. Voter records.

Here it is, in a nutshell. Mail sort machines are plugged into the voter records database. When they see a ballot from someone who is not Democrat, the mail sort machine pitches the ballot into a dumpster (like the one you see below on this page). THEN, A RECORD IS MADE BY THE MACHINE ON THE SPOT THAT THE PERSON THE BALLOT BELONGS TO VOTED. SINCE THE BALLOT IS NOW IN THE TRASH, A NEW FAKE BALLOT CAN NOW BE DRAWN UP AND PUT IN IT’S PLACE AND THE MAIL SORT MACHINE ITSELF PROVIDES THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO GO ON THE BALLOT SO THERE ARE NO SCREW UPS. When the voter goes to the polls to see if his mail in vote made it, the answer is YES. And this is precisely why the signatures don’t have to match the actual voter this time, THIS TIME, THEY CANCELED THAT because they can’t get that many ballots correctly faked and put in place of the actual voter this time if they have to worry about signatures matching.

THEY ARE THEN FALSELY CLAIMING THAT SIGNATURES ARE BEING USED TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THE VOTES. THAT IS A LIE, THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE TO MATCH THE SIGNATURE ON FILE AFTER A NEW RULE WAS PASSED, THEY JUST HAVE TO BE THERE, WRITTEN BY ANYONE.

Jim Stone