Democratic donor Ed Buck arrested on drug charges after new overdose at his West Hollywood home

Oh man this is just precious! Who? A Democratic mega donor arrested? Who would have thought? :rofl::rofl:

That’s going to leave a mark! Part of the process of cleaning up the raw sewage liberals leave behind!

https://abc7.com/democratic-donor-ed-buck-arrested-on-drug-charges/5547905/

1 Like

The man is a serial killer who preys on gay, destitute, black men he presumes no one will miss or care about when they turn up dead…and I don’t give a DAMN what political party he donates to. He belongs in prison. PERIOD!

Nothing will happen to him because he is a rich perverted drug addict also known as a Democrat. Or he will be suicided like Epstein to make the story disappear.

Check out the people and PAC’s he donated to…

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=ed+buck

2 Likes

Democrats are slaves to their disgusting desires. They want us to be too.

3 Likes

This happened in Adam Schiff’s district and Buck is one of his biggest donors. Now that he has finally been arrested expect him to get the Epstein treatment.

1 Like

The latter would be fairly easy to accomplish when he himself is a drug addict!

1 Like

I thought Black Lives Mattered to Dems. What I want to know is when will Democrats disavow? When will Democrats who received donations from this sicko return it?

1 Like

If gay black male hookers were repeatedly found dead in my house with a piles of needles and meth next to them I wouldn’t expect to get out of prison. Let’s see how long it takes for this pervert to be back out on the streets.

1 Like

Didn’t the last homo that he killed keep a diary on Buck’s depravity?

2 Likes

Yep - the police and the media got ahold of it and nothing happened.

1 Like

Ed Buck just got hit with new FEDERAL charges.

Reminder: Ed Buck has donated to the campaigns of:

• Hillary Clinton
  • Barack Obama
  • Adam Schiff
  • Barney Frank
  • Mike Feuer
  • Lloyd Levine
  • Bob Blumenfield
  • Marillyn Nava
  • Gavin Newsom (james alefantis also donated)
  • Dean Florez
  • Jeff Miller
  • Susan Jordan
  • Paul Krekorian
  • Kevin de Leon
  • Dr. Richard Pan
  • John A. Perez
  • Betsy Butler
  • Mike Gatto
  • Jerry Brown
  • Ted Lieu
  • Das Williams
  • Jeffrey Prang
  • Adrin Nazarian
  • Anthony Portantino
  • Jeff Ebenstein
  • Matt Debabnah
  • Elizabeth Echols
  • Ardy Kassakhian
  • Shawn Bayliss
  • Reggie Jones-Sawyer
  • Scott Svonkin
  • Henry Stern
  • Richard Bloom
  • Susan Rubio
  • Xavier Becerra

http://archive.fo/SEu4B

If Ed Buck had been a Republican he would have been thrown in jail for a solid 20 years for anything over a traffic ticket. We need to correct this double standard system immediately.

1 Like

You are right about that. The NYT is now spinning Ed Buck as a small time and relatively unknown Democrat donor. The lengths these animals will go to protect one another is in and of itself criminal.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’m talking about. All of these need outlets need to lose their 1st amendment protection.

The NYT isn’t even trying to hide it anymore.

Only small time Democrat donors get to serve as Electors on the Electoral College for the State of California.

What I want to know is where did this old twisted ■■■■■■ get all of his money from? Was he independently wealthy or was he just a pass through for dark DNC money?