Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

Buffalo Horns Guy from The Capitol is NOT IN JAIL.
He is a Navy Intelligence Officer.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KRfDojBH4KAw/?fbclid=IwAR3dtW_h0v5ybpCysQBE8R_sbF2OiXfTbAj4WM9f4ayDsTrScrOJyDvUVTk

psā€¦Iā€™m watching it now

He talks about cleaning up the Fukoshima radiation mess in a day.

:+1:Very interesting conversation only about 45 mins in but clear Max thinks heā€™s (Trump) part of the team. I noticed when RD Steele spoke to Fulford he didnā€™t want to hang around the topic of Kushner for long.

I donā€™t fully know whatā€™s gone on here but it would appear the lady is upset about Simonā€™s behaviour and made a police complaint. Make of it what you will.
Iā€™m not bashing this guyā€™s character but there are bits and pieces starting to cause concern for me. I know there have been issues with the 5g Bioshield he has been involved with too. I think I have seen Robert David Steele linked to the product too but will check that again. I still maintain for me he hasnā€™t given anything of substance that warrants the massive surge in popularity, likewise for Charlie too.

EDIT: Does it mean anything? Iā€™m not sure but tā€™s interesting this piece was written in June 2020 and RDS clearly involved.

I donā€™t know what the woman is talking about. Is she his ex-wife?
Whatā€™s new? Iā€™m not surprised if my ex-wife talked about me like that.

In case youā€™re interested, ā€œdadā€ is a reptilian alien whom only a few people ever saw including Corey Goode.

I explained to you who his ā€œmumā€ really was.

Iā€™m in possession of a 5G shield and a few people are asking me to get more of it. If 5G shield is a bogus product, why would Paypal close their account?

Anti-gravity, medical cure (including technology to regrow lost limbs, etc), swift radiation cleanupā€¦ Such technologies do seem to exist.

Kushner is a rotten apple.
I hope heā€™d go away.

1 Like

Hey everyone (@Jen) Are we open to new members of TRH

I donā€™t know either but she is clearly pointing out that he was using his father in whatever crackpot incarnation as an excuse for him attacking people and in particular women. She was quoting that from his own site and as you are probably aware that isnā€™t there any more , he has also given his about section a spring clean and removed all of the alien references.

She seems to have been wronged by him in some way a week before her daughter died and she mentions he takes advantage of the vulnerable. She could be a crank I donā€™t know but I thought for the people that follow and listen to him, it should be here for them to see as part of how they consider what he has to say. Heā€™s a very plausible well spoken chap but to me he says a lot but nothing which isnā€™t already doing the rounds. . A few weeks back I was excited by what he had to say but that quickly wore off, once I listened back to a few vids a couple of times and noticed him rehashing rumours as ā€œIntelā€.
Maybe Iā€™m not in this 5th dimension nonsense so I am missing something obvious.

I have read it, it doesnā€™t need any explaining but it also has no bearing on what I posted.
I get it you think highly of the guy and feel you want to defend him but there isnā€™t any need, Iā€™m not attacking him. Iā€™m just sharing what I find about the guy, in the alternative truth movement as it were he has set the place a light, so if there is more to the guy it should be looked at IMO. I havenā€™t said it was a bogus product (5g shield), I said there were problems with it and complaints by some consumers. I was surprised with the Robert David Steele connection but for now its nothing more than that.

Iā€™m easy either wayā€¦waitā€¦ itā€™s not DaJackoff is it !?

1 Like

Ask Alex. I donā€™t have a clue who anyone is anymore.

Unlike all you lot, I havenā€™t been sitting on my lard arse watching the shitshow, munching popcorn, getting more stressed and fatter still. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I havenā€™t managed to dodge the fat controller. I am not brave enough to play chicken with the Stasi. No ski lifts are open. No restaurants are open in the resorts either. Not doing any quarantining or wearing face nappies. I donā€™t think we can get out of the country. What do they say about walls and communist countries? :thinking:

Nah, I havenā€™t gone anywhere. I run a lot, cycle a lot, mostly indoors. I have a decent set up. Just waiting for the fat masses to get jabbed or die and they run out of numbers to count. :wink:

4 Likes

Too much snow in ski resorts here. Some couldnā€™t be opened in December for that reason.

No lockdown or quarantine in this country, although the stupid government is issuing emergency this and emergency that.

No doubt some industries are suffering such as restaurant and travel businesses. But overall, life is normal here. I ride the train, walk around and shop around without a mask and all I get is a dirty look.

In one store they asked me to put on a mask, so I put on my crash helmet and dropped the visor. They said nothing.

1 Like

138912624_1684033198436450_4736052831339924548_oa

1 Like

Here the restaurants are open, most places do not require you to hide your face. Had a neighborhood get together Friday PM, everyone laughs at the mask requirementsā€¦ Skiing is open for in state residents.

We had 2 elderly people across the street catch the virus, they stayed home for 2 weeks and recovered nicely. Attended the get together.

1 state south they are pretty much locked down.

Be well.

1 Like

In Defense of Simon Parkes & Charlie Ward: Not That They Need It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSxGnOnvH8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UQ7p8eOj4U

You really couldnā€™t make this shit up .
Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that Charlie is the ONLY one with an inside track to the president
And Charlie only discovered Q 8 mths ago!!!
If what Charlie says is true(and I sincerely hope that it is) we are in for a real fuckfest in the thext few days/monts

So if it is all true, when we wake up on Weds there will only be an emergency broadcast on TV.
The Trumps will have left WH and be in the ā€˜ā€˜newā€™ā€™ capital
Trump will not be pres but neither will Biden.
Everyone in Washington will be under arrest.
we will then be living under NESARA/GESARA.

AND Charlie is the only one who knew!!!

Not sure how they gonna sell all that to mr and mrs Joe Public.

I watched ITV news last night to see how they were spinning things. They showed an interview with Bill Barr about the ā€œRIOTā€, he didnā€™t say anything about the crowd being infiltrated with antifa or anything about the FBI arrests of those people. Of course it could have been edited.

They also aired a farewell speech from Melania Trump.

I think the video posted by @Didgevillage by Doug Pilling is fair enough, he says he provides entertainment and discussion but ultimately the listener can decide.

I have been trying to find out who gave the order for the military presence in Washington but as yet nothing in stone.
Itā€™s hard to imagine Trump just walking out after so much tough talk especially since the election but itā€™s also hard to imagine all these chess moves have been anticipated too.

Letā€™s just hope we are not onā€¦

https://youtu.be/MdWGp3HQVjU

If Trump really signed the Insurrection Act, all the drama is for naught.
Just a side show for the sheep.

1 Like