Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Maybe we are tired on winning? NAH!!!

Homeland Security has done nothing good for America but this may be the only good thing.

Jim Marrs and Texe Marrs happened to be cousins, sharing the same Scottish ancestry.

They once held a joint lecture in TX or somewhere and I wish I was there.

They are not with us any more, but they did tremendous work to educate sheeple, and I learned from both of them.

Scalia was very dangerous, because he was merely pretending to represent Catholic values, while deep down he was with Judaics.

Texe Marrs also points out that Scalia was attending some kind of weird occult gathering in remote TX near the Mexican border, while the POPE was touring northern Mexico. Texe Marrs conjectures that the Pope also attended the occult meeting secretely.

2 Likes

Screenshot_24

Overweight

A house that goes around 360 degrees.
What a joke.
On second thought, maybe it’s a good idea in a country where every second of sunshine counts for your vitamin D.

Yes, Danish sounds funny.
I never learned it, but somehow I pick up a little bit.

1 Like

Simon Parkes perspective on election fraud.
He’s also saying Fox is controlled media. It has betrayed and will betray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mh1yX3yvVc

2 Likes

I thik I recall Boris saying in the last week or so something along the lines of “We will beat Covid by Spring” .

I like to think it will be that easy to bust open those Demoshits but I think there must be a couple of smart ones in their crew that would have had access to the same information before firing up the Xerox to print their own ?

I thought one of the first moves Trump should have made is to have started his own TV channel.

1 Like

I think so too.
With his own money, he could have done that.

(Pauper David Icke had his channel hijacked immediately)

It’s a really obvious move when you know and say every media outlet is corrupt, which makes me cautious and still won’t switch off a small alert in the head which says this may all be part of the show. When so much is at stake everyone really has to truly believe they had their say. Trump has shown he could lead republicans to the end of the earth and for a one world order scenario that is exactly what would need to happen. I’m not saying this is the situation I’m just remaining open minded to everything as the level of sophistication of corruption worldwide is off the scale.

1 Like

Honestly, a new world order will happen, whether we like it or not.

But THE New World Order is wrong.

What’s the difference?

The latter: Satanist control of the entire humanity.

Is Boris compromised along with all the other govt fuckwits?

It is only fair to ask then why any government should recommend a second lockdown when the first one only triggered a sharp rise in deaths.

Some conflicts of interest???

• Firstly, the PM because of the profits that his father stands to make from his novel, ‘The Virus’ that was republished in spring 2020 following its earlier publication in 1982.

• Then, Sir Patrick Vallance because of his substantial shareholding in GSK, the pharmaceutical company that with Sanofi will supply 200 million doses of their Covid vaccine to a global inoculation scheme.

• Finally, Chris Whitty since he received a £31K grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a group heavily invested in the creation of a PCR test and vaccine.

I seem to remember Guido got his head chopped off - maybe we could do something similar today

1 Like

This list would be a good start, the lockdown hall of shame vote.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/902

1 Like

The more I look at the ONS no’s the less sense they make.

These are the figures from just before the lockdown, which apparently’‘justified’’ the lockdown.

• An estimated 568,100 people in the community in England had COVID-19 between 17 and 23 October 2020 (1.04% of the community population).
  • The number of deaths involving COVID-19 registered in England and Wales in the week ending 23 October 2020 (Week 43) was 978 (9.1% of all deaths in that week).

So even with track and trace there is still ONLY 1 in 100 ppl who actually have the virus and that no. is only AN ESTIMATE FFS - gimme strength.

AND the deaths are still only those WITH the virus NOT FROM and even that is only 1 in 10 of total deaths, I am fucking speechless

Heads should definitely roll for this fiasco - metaphorically and literally.

1 Like

Did you see what happened at freedon march (london) last night Police herded people and trapped them like human pens. They kept them for over 1.5 hours then arrested them all ! No access to toilets, would not let them leave even people with press pass. There was no violence their only “crime” not complying. Coppers need to get what’s coming to them along with the bulk of parliament, those with a conscience need to pick a side real soon.

Go to about 57mins they were arrested on the grounds that they were asked to leave but the coppers held them there and would not let the move !!!

This guy’s channel is very good.

https://youtu.be/bhPolTSbOEo

1 Like