Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

That’s mad I hope your wife is OK

More lies why are you like this??

1 Like

She is East Asian not my type to be honest also the whole ladyboy thing her/him having a cock is also not my thing but each to their own

1 Like

Not true I’m not fat

That is hilarious for obvious reasons!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No she was born a man sorry mate

1 Like

I’m sorry that he raped you we live in very sad times

Remembering the old FF crew, what followed was the great psyops campaign I waged to flush them out. It worked like a charm! Thanks for sharing that previous info bro! Told me all I needed to know was true. You were right all along from the beginning and everything makes sense now.

1 Like

The Rabbit Hole - Entertainment - Political Bullpen | A Political Discussion Forum

Do you still think DrMan is a psycho or do you take it back!!! I gave you a hard time becuase I know you was being two faced

The Rabbit Hole - Entertainment - Political Bullpen | A Political Discussion Forum

When did the great DrMan ever do name calling at you?? and what BS are you talking about be a real man and talk for yourself boy

What (I try as reasonably as possible to correct (intentionally) incorrect claims he makes) go on than boy what incorrect claims did the GREAT DRMAN SAY GO ON BOY TALK FOR YOURSELF!

Do you have proof of this my good Sir???

Listen my good Sir you dealing with a gentleman of the highest order and I can promise you that you have received false information as part of a calculated psyop against the GTEAT DRMAN

This shit is straight up childish. Take it to snapchat…lol.

1 Like

Oh yes I remember building the RH with you even Jen the transvestite admits it here but yes we had to destroy it in the end due to contamination a sad day it was for us both

1 Like

You proudly have RH next to your name but have you even bothered to say thanks to it’s founders?

LET’S MAKE THE RABBIT HOLE GREAT AGIAN

1 Like

It would be cool if was like it used to be, but as with all things, sometimes, it’s never the same.

He likes to make shit up about himself because he is a insecure little boy living in a 60 year body who is a wannabe and an attention seeker. As evidence by harassing people here by sending them personal messages begging them to talk to him so he can bump his fake duplicate threads here. You can’t make this stuff up its pretty pathetic!

You are clearly a young man without real world experience like myself/DrMan previously I offered to take you under my wing to help you develop the personality characteristics of an alpha male like myself/DrMan I had also told you the RH was manipulating you which has been proven to be true as a founder of the RH I had eyes inside but could not give away my sources at the time that’s how I’ve been right 100% of the time now I’ve seen all the bad things you said over time and as a alpha male does I will forgive you as I’m sure DrMan does also. You should do the right thing and reach out to me via private message and I will mentor you and I will teach you the ways of a extremely masculine male I know reaching out to me may feel hard but I will not brag or ask for an apology I will simply treat you like a younger brother and help you develop as a man it will improve your life financially/emotionally allowing you to become a high value male which in turn will give you the tools/platform to become a high status male and than you will naturally develop into a alpha male I only offer you this generous gift of my time because as a founder of the RH I feel responsible for the damages it has done to you being around people like Magog/Stu/Jen has made you into the beta male you are today will mine/DrMan guidance this never would have happen to you my sincere apologies to you I can only offer to fix the problems I created

1 Like

I’ve seen the old gang looking around I hope everyone had a Marry Christmas

1 Like

Episode #33 - Featuring Dave from X22 Report [FREE] | Rokfin

Just in case anyone is wondering the rabbit hole guys started on forex factory I personally created a thread on fotex factory with ovar a million views I believe I posted less than 15 times make me a larger threat than the rabbit hole which I also created with Dr Manhattan not to blow my in trumpet but when you’re dealing with RICKTHRBOSS you’re dealing with a FUCKING genius who destroy his enemies for lying about his children

I’m the forex factory admin asked me for help on design and layout of their website I made fun of them I’m the Royal King AKA the real king