Deciphering the Lizard Talk 101: Controlled Take Down!

Money is power! America does not have power to control our own destiny as we do not print our own currency. This puts us at mercy of the money master power elite that want to take total control over America and it’s people. In fact, the money masters have already hijacked many vital elements of our current government!

The Federal Reserve (a private bank) coins money and loans it to our government. In 1933, America gave-up it’s authority to print it’s own currency. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 established the Federal Reserve System as the central banking authority of the United States. Private, international bankers now control the U.S. economy, along with elements of the government and military.

It’s these multi-national bankers that seek total world control and are trying to create a one-world-government…a NEW WORLD ORDER!

The Federal Reserve and the IRS now control the American people through debt manipulation and taxation. American workers pay income taxes that go right back to the Federal Reserve private banking cartel, further relinquishing control of our own financial freedom and independence!

The Federal Reserve uses the IRS as a control mechanism to further separate the American worker from their own earned income via unjust tax collection practices while controlling much of the law enforcement agents and court system via it’s money power monopoly!

Some Americans have asked the IRS to show them the law that requires them to pay a tax against the labor that they perform (income tax). The IRS refuses to show that law, but they continue to harass, confiscate property, and imprison people who do not obey the money cartel’s orders!

After suffering decades of persecution and abuse, a small, truth-seeking group of Americans are now set-out to spread the truth about our banking system. To regain true independence, the Federal Reserve and IRS need to be exposed!

The American people need to abolish the Federal Reserve and get rid of the IRS, so then America can truly be free again.

Unfortunately, too many of our politicians are working directly with groups that look to destroy American sovereignty. The Council On Foreign Relations, whose own documents openly call for one-world-government, has members including Hilary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, and many more. Yet most Americans think that voting for one party or another will somehow help save America from traveling further down into the pit of lies, deceit, and murder!

Truth documentaries have been made that expose the truth behind our money system. Most notably Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom To Fascism.

https://youtu.be/uNNeVu8wUak

Former IRS agents such as Joe Bannister and Sherry Jackson have come forward in an attempt to expose the corruption within the financial system, only to be blacked-out by the multi-national owned mainstream media.

Back in 2005-2006, New Hampshire residents Ed and Elaine Brown were asking the Federal Government and IRS to show them the law that requires them to pay an income tax. Unfortunately, they were never shown the law but Federal Agents at the time threatened to carry-out a Waco-type massacre against the Browns for not following orders of the money masters - they ended up in prison.

What’s next for America is either a truth-revealing revolution or further descent into tyranny as the New World Order control plan tightens it’s grip and drives Americans into the deepest debt since the great depression.

Will enough Americans take the initiative to join the truth movement and spread the information or will we acquiesce our right to fight for truth and fall further into the hands of evil? Into the hands of the one-world-government money masters.

2 Likes

Not disagreeing with your excellent essay here, but let us ponder the services that Taxes are “suppose” to pay for. Police, Fire, National security via a military, Education, Social safety net etc.

Based on what you are outlining here, and your advocacy thereof, what are your solutions to addressing the taxation issue? What would your desired system of Governance look like?

What a bunch of nonsense. You have to pay your taxes.

Have an issue with something not being in the Constitution? There are no amendments or mention in the Constitution about television, radio, or aviation since these later inventions did not exist at the time.

We still have those things and the government still regulates them.

Grow up.

1 Like

You’d make a better “Cherry Picker” than pretending you have reading comprehension skills! :rofl:

2 Likes

Now they are proposing using your browsing history to determine your credit score! This is insane as well as Orwellian!

1 Like

That’s never going to happen. Government is a necessary evil and it takes taxation to fund it…

I agree with that, but the level of taxation doesn’t need to be back breaking to fund it.

We can start with paying politicians a modest, living wage and making sure that they don’t collect the hundreds of thousands of $$$ for life. I don’t know about you but, I sure would like to keep getting the same pay check I got while I was working, in retirement!

1 Like

And this has to do with the OP subject matter how?

Another example on Montecrusty shitty habit of derailing another thread! You enable him, good for you!

I’m sorry. I just went to the latest response and I responded to it. I’ll make sure not to do it again.

I haven’t found much, if anything that I disagree with you about, but you seem to be awfully touchy about threads…lol. Is really that big of a deal?

1 Like

Only in his own, he has no problem calling other posters names, personally insulting them, and shitting all over their threads. I suggest you do whatever you want and ignore people who haven’t the decency to engage civilly…:man_shrugging:

Threads are created for a specific purpose to focus on specific discussions.

Montecrusty on the other hand doesn’t respect that aspect of this sight and its rules, and intentionally tries to derails them just to annoy people. You are pretty new around here and with more time spent here you will soon find out why most here don’t care much for trolling idiots like the Crusty is!

Your response was a plant by Montecrusty for that intention. He is simply a passive aggressive moron who is loathed here by most and so he does this type of stuff to amuse his own childish behavior!

Read the OP contribute to the discussion or ignore the troll and move on!

1 Like

Gold Reserve Act of 1934, the United States continued to define the dollar in terms of gold. Gold transactions, however, were limited to official settlements with other countries’ central banks. ended in 1973.

The little people had the silver certificates backing their dollars which ended during the kennedy years. The Kennedy Administration quickly made arrangements for the gradual retirement of the silver certificates and coins.

The problem with taxation is that over the decades half of workers have been excluded from paying for their government making the US Federal Income Tax the most progressive tax in the world.

The problem we have is we spend far more than we tax people. This is the end result of a congress who isn’t term limited and hand out freebies freely to buy votes. One day reality will set in and the question wilt need to be addressed : What do we absolutely ned and wha can w really afford.

Th most recent, why should the Federal Government issue 600 buck checks to everyone including those working today? Where does that make sense? Why would you hand out additional benefits above UE to the unemployed many making more than when thy were working? Can you say disincentive.
Why would the Federal government pay for unemployment when the states continue to close businesses forcing the UE high?

Trump is demanding a $2,000.00 check to Americans while Trumpers are bitching about $600.00

It’s really funny how often the Trumper stands at odds with Trump but continues to support him. I guess it’s something about getting away with murder and not loosing any of them…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This a perfect example of exactly what I was previously talking about. This type of rhetoric is not only off-topic but it’s clear he didn’t read the OP thus can’t contribute to the discussion.

2 Likes

That is what I thought! Nixon ultimately closed the gold window.

As far as the “Silver Certificate” Kennedy was assassinated before his executive order was cancelled. From what I have researched Kennedy’s intention was to get the dollar to be a government issued note and not a FED one hence why so many conspiracy theories surfaced after his death blaming the FR having a hand in his death which of course is only speculation but they continue to persist to this day.

https://yaliberty.org/news/jfk-and-the-federal-reserve-executive-order-11110/

No!!! They want all their services and tax cuts…:roll_eyes: