Death of US dollars?

No, it exposes his ignorance. The Obtuseness is just a cover.

Iā€™m stupid, as you always say.

Hey it was an honest question, and not my fault you elected to punt and pivot! That is right out of the liberal playbook, but then again I digress!

Notes are notes.
Any Joe Blow can issue them.
They are not redeemable in gold.

No! Notes are not just notes, that is incorrect! Look and reread the question and think why I would ask you that question!

Notes are mere promissory notes.
Not backed by gold in any sense of the word.

Well if you actually knew what you were talking about and did the honorable thing by engaging in honest conversations you would know that one is interest bearing and the other is not! BTW there arenā€™t many currencies in the world in which is backed by gold so your point is based on deflecting from answering a direct question!

Notes are notes. I already said. It ainā€™t real money.

Makes no difference whether they are issued by a government agency or your neighborhood Joe Blow.

And you are just a dumbass who doesnā€™t know what they are talking about, nor knows how to answer a direct question so I guess that makes your statement moot!

Paper is paper. It ainā€™t gold.
It has value only when people THINK thereā€™s value in that paper.

I have Zimbabwean money. Would you like to trade?

Gold only has value because people think it does.

That is true with respect to anything of value.

1 Like

Your argument is irrelevant as you are arguing something in order to charge the subject to avoid answering my original question that you didnā€™t know the answer to! You are just a ignorant troll who peddles in conspiracy theories whose knowledge on such subject matters as this, is obviously limited and now you are trying to appear smart by changing the focus of the argument.

People can easily be suckered into believing something worthless has value.

This is a well-known document said to have been used in the very first Bilderberg meeting in Holland at Bilderberg Hotel in 1954.

I quote only a fraction of it.

" What Mr. Rothschild had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and

control over people as applied to economics. That principle is "when you assume the

appearance of power, people soon give it to you."

Mr. Rothschild had discovered that currency or deposit loan accounts had the required

appearance of power that could be used to induce people (inductance, with people

corresponding to a magnetic field) into surrendering their real wealth in exchange for a

promise of greater wealth (instead of real compensation). They would put up real

collateral in exchange for a loan of promissory notes. Mr. Rothschild found that he could

issue more notes than he had backing for, so long as he had someoneā€™s stock of gold as a

persuader to show his customers.

Mr. Rothschild loaned his promissory notes to individual and to governments. These

would create overconfidence. Then he would make money scarce, tighten control of the

system, and collect the collateral through the obligation of contracts. The cycle was then

repeated. These pressures could be used to ignite a war. Then he would control the

availability of currency to determine who would win the war. That government which

agreed to give him control of its economic system got his support.

Collection of debts was guaranteed by economic aid to the enemy of the debtor. The

profit derived from this economic methodology mad Mr. Rothschild all the more able to

expand his wealth. He found that the public greed would allow currency to be printed by

government order beyond the limits (inflation) of backing in precious metal or the

production of goods and services.

Apparent Capital as ā€œPaperā€ Inductor

In this structure, credit, presented as a pure element called ā€œcurrency,ā€ has the appearance

of capital, but is in effect negative capital. Hence, it has the appearance of service, but is

in fact, indebtedness or debt. It is therefore an economic inductance instead of an

economic capacitance, and if balanced in no other way, will be balanced by the negation

of population (war, genocide). The total goods and services represent real capital called

the gross national product, and currency may be printed up to this level and still represent

economic capacitance; but currency printed beyond this level is subtractive, represents

the introduction of economic inductance, and constitutes notes of indebtedness.

War is therefore the balancing of the system by killing the true creditors (the public

which we have taught to exchange true value for inflated currency) and falling back on

whatever is left of the resources of nature and regeneration of those resources.

Mr. Rothschild had discovered that currency gave him the power to rearrange the

economic structure to his own advantage, to shift economic inductance to those economic

positions which would encourage the greatest economic instability and oscillation.

The final key to economic control had to wait until there was sufficient data and high-

speed computing equipment to keep close watch on the economic oscillations created by

price shocking and excess paper energy credits - paper inductance/inflation.

Breakthrough

The aviation field provided the greatest evolution in economic engineering by way of the

mathematical theory of shock testing. In this process, a projectile is fired from an

airframe on the ground and the impulse of the recoil is monitored by vibration

transducers connected to the airframe and wired to chart recorders.

By studying the echoes or reflections of the recoil impulse in the airframe, it is possible

to discover critical vibrations in the structure of the airframe which either vibrations of

the engine or

aeolian vibrations

of the wings, or a combination of the two, might

reinforce resulting in a resonant self-destruction of the airframe in flight as an aircraft.

From the standpoint of engineering, this means that the strengths and weaknesses of the

structure of the airframe in terms of vibrational energy can be discovered and

manipulated.

Application in Economics

To use this method of airframe shock testing in economic engineering, the prices of

commodities are shocked, and the public consumer reaction is monitored. The resultingā€¦

Again more bullshit diatribe as a way of not answering my original question! Thanks you proved my point Magog and I rest my case!

Everything boils down to a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Conspiracy for him.

You should know economics as taught in colleges is a fake science. Just like Darwinism.

Right, only the conspiracy nuts typing from their basements and asylums are telling us the truth.

keep running with that please by all means.

Yeah you are just a stooge of the post modernist Paradigm not rooted in reality where there is no such thing as truth. Your proof of evolution devolving into more ignorance than less of it!

This is true ā€¦ but, and the but is important, gold as a physical asset has been valued by mankind for thousands of years and even more importantly it exist apart from human government, which is to say that you do not need a government, never mind a banking system, to give gold the appearance of either existence or value.

Both of these are inherently untrue propositions when dealing with paper money which requires a banker and the subsistence of which is itself not historically valued.

With gold, or silver etc, you do not need banks, you do not need big government ā€¦, all you need is a set of scales and weights or (given only a relatively modest level of governance compared to what we now endure) minted coin you can trust.

But both big government and big banks, all the conspiracy stuff aside, do indeed need, not just benefit by but need, less secure forms of currencies because they leverage trust to their own aggrandizement and empowerment, even to the point of living off of the churn, at the expense of people holding their paper money via inflation (if youā€™ve ever heard the old saying that the fed hates savers this is why).