Death of the Republican Party! šŸ˜

He is not wrong about that. Some are just as fed up with the RINOS in both houses that always talk but do nothing. Jim Jordan is a great example, or now McCarthy who is the biggest pussy there is!

1 Like

Yea, it is strange. I really donā€™t know what to make of it. Why was she allowed to get right to him? He just completely shut down after she touched him. Weird shit, man.

1 Like

There is a lot of weird shit happening with our politicians lately. There was a recent example during the RFK Jr. testimony where a black congress woman was speaking and a woman sitting behind her as she was speaking was lip synchronizing her entire speech.

If I find the footage I will post it.

1 Like

Democrats are united, the GOP isnā€™t.

Impeaching Rump is the finest example of united partisanship in our history.

A second impeachment without witnesses or testimony.

That may beā€¦ do you support it/think itā€™s good?

You really asking brain dead Lou what he thinks? Seriously?

Might as well ask Manhattan how Vernon Jones is the next gov of Atlanta lol

United, not 1 democrat voted against impeachment. Not 1 democrat dissented questioned. Whatā€™s wrong with that picture?

Yes, but that isnā€™t what I asked. Do YOU support Trumpā€™s impeachment and the democratā€™s united partisnship? I donā€™tā€¦ on either front.

I sometimes canā€™t figure you out. At times I think you are almost giddy with glee at the trouble Trump finds himself inā€¦ to the detriment of the conservative ideology, just to prove you are not a Trump supporter. Iā€™m not a Trump supporter either. Iā€™m a supporter of anyone/thing that is against the Left. Iā€™m not sure where you stand a lot of the time.

1 Like

Today impeachment is a joke. A partisan game. The threat of impeachment forced Nixon from office. Both parties were united against him.
Bill Clinton was clearly guilty yet the democrats refused to convict him.
Trumps impeachment was nothing but a political move to damage him and the second to ensure he would not be re elected.

As an Independent I stand for whatā€™s best for the country and it isnā€™t Trump and certainly not the regressive left/Bidet.

Okay. What do you think is best for the countryā€¦ given what we have at this time, to choose from? We are more than likely to have Trump orā€¦

Iā€™ll take Trump over what ever is presented from the Left. (unless RFK Jr.) You???

1 Like

You will vote for rfk?

1 Like

If you want to continue this conversation, please do so in the original threadā€¦ created by yours truly.

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/the-real-official-presidential-thread-2024/12425/593

You are like that kid in the back row jumping and screaming saying,l: pick me! Me! Me! Screaming for attention again! Itā€™s too obviously funny man! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Did he really say this?

2 Likes

No, but he would be better than anyone else the left has.