CUCKED: Trump delays planned ICE raids to see if Congress can solve border crisis

This thread was created 15 days ago.

When Trump cucked his supporters by cancelling (I meant “delaying” LOL) the ICE Raids, he said that in 2 weeks he’d start the deportations if the Democrats refused to work with him (see pic related).

Well it’s been over two weeks, when are they going to start? I mean, Trump would NEVER lie and he’s always been about MAGA right? I mean, he’s NEVER cucked his supporters on illegal immigration ever. RIGHT? LOL!!!

Trump and his supporters are pro-illegal immigration.

Actually, I am reading a lot of pro-Trump forums/comment sections and even a lot of his die hard supporters are giving up. Good - Trump has been such a disaster I dont think the GOP can ever recover.

This was from today…

Cuccinelli is the head of USCIS which is not a law enforcement entity. It’s the federal agency that grants benefits to immigrants and doesn’t do shit about countless credible fear asylum fakers coming here and collecting welfare, which is illegal.

1 Like

Even if the Trump adminstration were able to deport 1 million illegals (by when?) it wouldn’t even make a dent since there are between 30m and 60m of them here.

Funny cartoon. The US stole the southwest from Mexico fare and square…