Crisis Actor David Hogg: Today's Mass Shootings Stem from America's 'Indigenous Mass Shootings' and 'White Supremacy'

Remember folks. He’s going to Harvard. Now let that sink in…

Friday on MSNBC’s All In , March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg discussed what he believed was the origin of mass shootings in the United States.

Hogg said, “I think it comes down to reckoning with our history and our history of white supremacy in the United States. The fact that we live in a post-genocidal society oftentimes that was orchestrated by the United States government in that if we want to talk about mass shootings, we need to recognize the massive number of indigenous mass shootings that was conducted by the United States government. I think back to the battle of Wounded-Knee and the several hundred Native Americans, predominately men, woman, and children that were slaughtered by the United States government back in the nineteenth century. And how that is never discussed as a mass shooting. And that was wrong because those people were not armed, and we were stealing their land.”

If Wesley Crusher had been a Left Wing twit in season 1 and not just at the end…

He’ll make a fine addition to our new commie overlords. Good thing too because the Clintonistas are getting old.

I wonder what he’ll get away with first because the seriousness of the charges only goes one way? Insider trading? Election fraud? Influence peddling? Rape? Murder?

1 Like

Why doesn’t this ■■■ shut the FK up and go away.What an ANNOYING dickhead.

David Hoggshit is at it again. Not only will he gleefully demand the destruction of your natural right to bear arms and defend yourself. But he’ll also champion muh huwhite supreeemacy narrative the leftist indoctrination centers known as the school system are drilling into our children these days. I don’t fucking get why the left expects sane rational people to take children like Hoggshit and Thunborg seriously. They don’t know jack shit besides the lies their teacher told them and yet we’re expected to put them on a pedestal and listen to them for “solutions” to problems that either don’t exist or have been grossly mischaracterized. In Hoggshit’s case with respect to gun violence if you removed both the suicide numbers and overwhelmingly black on black gang violence numbers from a few blighted urban areas you see that America is very safe and we don’t have the out of control gun violence epidemic the left claims we do. Suicide is tragic and people should be able to get help if they need it but I don’t see how banning all guns aside from revolvers and bolt action (they want a semi-automatic ban when they talk about banning assault weapons, this means most modern firing mechanisms) will prevent people from ending their lives if they are really committed. I also don’t see all those gangbangers from those urban areas respecting the ban either. These folks are criminals after all and these cities already tend to have strict gun control measures yet that doesn’t appear to stop the gang shootings in a place like say Chicago. If you wanted to do something about gang violence in the inner city you’d have quite the task ahead of you. You’d have to end the drug war and the war on poverty so you could disincentivize the single mother household and ideally get rid of one of the driving factors seeing minority fathers getting locked up as well as decouple the need for weapons in the recreational drug industry. Also I’m pretty sure Hoggshit mispoke when he used the term ingenious. I’m pretty sure he meant to say “Indigenous” but you really can’t characterize military action that modern people had nothing to do with as a mass shooting. This is more brainwash bullshit the left is pushing on our children and we really need to just tell them to fuck right off with this shit. Anyone can be a racist regardless of skin color and just because someone has white skin it doesn’t mean that they bear any special burden for all this horrible shit that happened in the past they had nothing to do with. Seriously instead of getting worked up about past slavery in the free west why don’t people try to end contemporary slavery in places like Libya instead?

So how long before he goes transgender to get more support and so he doesn’t have to be an evil white male any more?

FBI plant Hogg is ignoring the fact that the majority of mass shooters are non-whites.

Daisy Hogg likes it big.

1 Like

Are you implying there’s been lotsa soy in that boy’s diet?

tl;dr: Some long-irrelevant ■■■■■■ nobody cares about, has unoriginal and retarded Leftist opinion that exposes him as just another NPC drone.

He may have a high "protein " diet. I couldn’t imagine him as transgender. Jazz is bad enough.
He could be better as a shemale then he could give and take it in both places and not worry about vagina complications from surgery.