Coup Update: Impeachment Abuse of President Trump

Let them ignore me. I don’t care. I’m here to dunk on conservatives and if they ignore me that’s even easier. When newcomers click on this site and scroll through the threads I want them to see how easily I massacre everyone here.

Anyway, since you are derailing this thread would you like to talk about the Constitutionality of the ongoing impeachment against President Trump?

That’s enough. The post below this one needs to be back on topic.

3 Likes

Right, because he’s already invited Ukrainian and Chinese interference into the next election, shrug

1 Like

Sure.

As I have already stated, and which no one has yet to counter, impeachment is in the constitution, therefore this is not a coup. Anyone saying so is pushing a Trump narrative.

1 Like

Seems legit…

It was labeled as a coup earlier…by one of the perpetrators. Pay attention.

You need the dictionary.

I’m thinking they want to deny that impeachment is constitutionally sanctioned. Also, this impeachment IS NOT overthrowing the government.

The impeachment process is constitutional only when it follows the dictates of impeachment procedures AS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION.

This impeachment process (IP) has been unconstitutional from the beginning.

• The IP began before Trump was inaugurated.

• The IP is predicated on dislike for the President rather than high crimes and misdemeanors.

• The IP committee rules have denied due process to the minority members and the President.

• The President has every right to NOT participate in this biased IP in the House. If the Democrat Party sheep do pass Articles of Impeachment on the Senate, President Trump will successfully be defended against the unconstitutional bullshit coming from Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the left has weaponized impeachment to make it virtually meaningless. They know it will go no where yet use it to activate their base and further divide this once great nation.

The new standard to oppose a president by the party not in power is being set before your eyes. The right will use the power at the first opportunity when a leftist president is elected and a GOP led House is in place.

talk about the Constitutionality of the ongoing impeachment

It’s quite constitutional.

What’s reprehensible is the partisan politics.

The grounds for impeachment.

The left’s rules which insure that they get the testimony they want.

The abuse is Shifty’s and Nadlers rules.

The POTUS is required by law to assure any country receiving US Aid, is addressing corruption,

And we have an agreement with Ukraine to address corruption. It allows the Attorney General or a designated person to request they investigate anyone concerning corruption.

…and the House Rules Committee will determine the rules to be followed during the debate and voting on the House floor.

IIRC, there are 9 Democrats and 4 Republicans on this inherently biased committee.

I can’t wait to see what it comes up with. :rofl:

You can read it here when it happens:

Screenshot_2019-12-14 United States House Committee on Rules - Wikipedia

Gotta love the fall out of this circus show!

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1205949015734575104?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fbreaking-democrat-jeff-van-drew-quits-pelosi-announces-switch-to-republican-party%2F

1 Like

‘Supreme Court Just Obliterated the Second House Impeachment Charge Against Trump…’

Dershowitz Quotes:

“Look, the most important development happened today. The Supreme Court of the United States absolutely pulled the rug out of part two of the impeachment referral by granting certiorari, by granting review in a case where Trump challenged a congressional subpoena. And the Supreme Court said we’re going to hear this case.…Think of what that message is – It’s Trump was right.”

“You don’t have to comply with a subpoena of Congress unless a court tells you you have to comply. Now, we don’t know how the Supreme Court is going to come out, but they made it clear that’s a viable issue. So that charge, that ground of impeachment, should be immediately removed by the House and not sent to the Senate. There’s nothing to it anymore after the Supreme Court today said you’re entitled to a review on an issue when the President challenges the subpoena power of Congress. It’s all done. It’s over.”

Future impeachment will be entertained without bipartisan or public support, without a special counsel report, and without any presidential evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors. The House Intelligence Committee will handle impeachment so the majority party can retreat to the basement, leak its goods to the press, and forbid the minority party to do the same. Impeachment will become like Athenian ostracism: simply a tool to banish a leader whether he be prominent, successful, or merely an object of envy and hate.

The legacy the House democrats are leaving the country.

2 Likes