Cory Booker Plans to 'Virtually Eliminate' Immigrant Detention Centers

Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) unveiled a plan Tuesday to “virtually eliminate immigrant detention” and implement other protections for illegal immigrants through executive order “on day one of my presidency.”

“When kids are being stripped away from their parents and held in cages, I will not wait for Congress to solve this crisis,” Booker said in a statement. “On day one of my presidency, I will take immediate steps to end this administration’s moral vandalism,” adding:

And although there are limits on what we can do to reverse the damage that has already been done to the lives of thousands and to communities across our country, we can put an end to the horror, and turn the page to a new chapter of our history. Our country must have an immigration system that reflects our values, not one that strips dignity away from people fleeing danger, threats, and violence.

Booker’s new immigration plan comes as recent polls reveal he trails fellow Democrats, including former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), in the race for the White House.

1 Like

There’s already a plan to eliminate detention centres. It’s called “The Wall”.

2 Likes

Exactly. Barriers are our kindest solution.

I think Spartacus may have eliminated his 2020 candidacy instead.

:end:

The leftist virtue signaling to citizens of foreign countries is sickening. No one in America wants to be surrounded by these third world diseased animals. Send them back where they came from and be done with it. That’s the plan to end detention centers. We stop detaining people and kick them all back where they came from.

Gee, I wonder if free health care, free housing, free government income and sanctuary cities to protect criminals would be considered a “root cause” fueling illegal immigration. Probably not.

What’s his answer? Straight to gas chamber?

Seriously tho… these absolute scumbags are trying to simply act as if immigration law doesn’t exist and doesn’t apply

It is being funded VERY openly by George Soros’ massive billions of investments in Open Borders and Open Societies… this is a guy who previously made his billions by betting against countries currencies, wanting them to fail - and was once literally in the Hitler Jugend…

You do NOT simply circumvent a countries laws by taking over their media, putting stooges in government and paying huge amounts into migrant caravans and NGO’s to just risk the lives of ordinary foreigners into forcing their way in. The man is a fucking evil menace.

We should hold by Mexico’s Immigration Laws. [

Mexico’s Immigration Laws - Andy’s Web Tools

andyswebtools.com/uploads/3941/Mexico_immigration_laws.pdf
](http://andyswebtools.com/uploads/3941/Mexico_immigration_laws.pdf)

I’d eliminate them too.

“You can wait on that side of the wall while we process your visa application (or asylum request).”

1 Like

Funny. You think one man is in control of this. You describe globalization, the operational plan of many. Remember, it was the GOP that wouldn’t fund Trumps wall. International corporations have no use for borders. The free flow of goods, capital and labor, unrestricted.

Yet at the same time you’re all over this board whining about what Trump hasn’t been able to do.

Seems to be working quite well here…:rofl:

You laugh about it. Kind of sick.

That’s precisely what’s happening here, and it’s not a laughing matter.

Well that’s not going to happen despite Trump and his freak Miller.

Combined with summary deportation of all Illegal Aliens.

A bus ride anywhere else to outside the country is the only process they are due.