Controversial Transgender Decision That is Insane!

Illinois School District Gives Transgender Students Unrestricted Access to Bathrooms which is starting to rile many up who are opposed to this policy and is now become controversial! Where does this insanity stop? What is the solution? This is another example of officials arbitrarily making decisions without the public’s consent, and this should be challenged on legal grounds!

“Remarkable video. First the cross dressing boy gloating that he gets access to girls locker rooms, and then the girl in tears and terrified now that she has to change around boys. I dare someone to explain why this girl is wrong and bigoted for not wanting to change with a boy.” - Matt Walsh

Excerpt from the article:

The school district held a meeting at Palatine High School in northwest Illinois, where board members voted to give unrestricted locker room and restroom access to transgender students, the Chicago station WGN9 reported. The board voted for the decision in a meeting attended by almost 500 people.

“Students shall be treated and supported in a manner consistent with their gender identity, which shall include students having access to restrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their gender identity,” the updated school policy states, according to WGN

The decision came after four years of controversy between parents, students, and the board. The Department of Education ruled in 2015 that the district where the high school is located, District 211, violated federal law by banning a student from using the girls’ locker room, according to Advocate. The district eventually said the student could use the girls’ locker room, prompting outrage and lawsuits from parents and students represented by Alliance Defending Freedom.

I didn’t feel like looking for exact place to put this, so, I’ll just drop it here.