CONFERENCE FOR MEDIA FREEDOM.......Yes It's Laughable But Serious

Bullshit, they are controlled by Russian Intel. It isn’t even disputable which is why they had to register in the US as a Foreign Agent.

That was a very extreme and strange response.

They do in fact get reporters to political events and natural disasters in nearly real time. They then live stream those events without commentary. That’s journalism. Plain and simple.

6 Likes

Exactly ! They are one of a very small minority who give Tommy Robinson coverage regardless and leave the individual to form their own opinion. BBC etc edit the crap out of everything to suit their own agenda.

4 Likes

It’s a completely factual response.

It reads like a lie to me.

Are you upset that RT isn’t owned and controlled by the Tribe?

2 Likes

Documented fact as shown in the links.

rt is as legitimate a news source as any…

2 Likes

Oh wait - so now we trust the New York Times and the Washington Post? I thought they were both failing newspapers that only publish fake news? Now they are legit because they said something that satisfies your agenda.

Also, post archive.is links. I think most people here are smart enough not to subscribe to the Washington Post or the New York Times. Those of us who are smart enough not subscribe can’t read the shit-tier propaganda articles you posted.

3 Likes

Documented fact, get over it or throw a troll tantrum I don’t care.

I disagree. RT is a reliable source of news and their journalists are top-notch.

4 Likes

He’s just mad because RT is actually objective and isn’t in bed with Israel like the majority of our news outlets are.

2 Likes

Yep, it appears so…

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t see RT as any less objective than CNN or MSNBC or NPR… all hard leftist sources 90% of the time. A reader simply has to recognize where their biases are and triangulate with multiple sources.

…and you don’t think PBS is the tax-payer supported shill for the liberal side of US policy?

Their bias is to always undermine and divide the US at the behest of Putin and his Intel Op’s.

I know they are heavily left leaning. That leaning isn’t at the direction or under the control of the gov’t.

Mostly it’s a taxpayer funded home for failed academicians.