COMMUNIST TAKEOVER: Texas Seizes Firearms, MASS JAILS Store Customers

“My guns are my property and I will defend my property with deadly force. If you come for my guns, I have a bullet with your name written on it.”

POLICE, HANDS UP! DROP THE WEAPONS NOW!

o…oh…ok s-sir. pl…please dont shoot

WE HAVE A CODE 9 IN PROGRESS. CONFISCATE THOSE WEAPONS NOW!

uhh…b-but they are l…legal, but i…

ok s-sir. please dont charge me with any felonies s…sir. blue lives matter s-sir, see my thin blue line sticker on my truck? officer…officer are you listening to me…?

There’s a lot of BS being peddled right now.

Abbot didn’t order in the NG or tanks or any of the rest of this. This was the local Sheriff taking it upon himself to “enforce” the order.

Abbot has really done quite a job throughout this mess.

Our guns are not registered in Texas. You have no damned clue what you are talking about.

I was under the impression he’s been doing a pretty good job as well.

Things like this and the beauty salon owner are not good optics though.

I’ve read the Emergency Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus in the Shelley Luther case – the salon owner who was jailed for contempt for refusing to obey a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) to close her business.

The Texas Supreme Court granted Ms. Luther’s Emergency Petition for Writ of Habeus Corpus (request for an order to release her from confinement).

The basis of the request was that the TRO was procedurally defective. It did not touch on the merits of the case and likely didn’t need to.

In other words, the government did not draft or issue the order properly.

http://www.txcourts.gov/supreme/orders-opinions/2020/may/may-7-2020/

2 Likes

The whole premise of the OP is BS. Abbot himself came out against these arrests and supported the petition to the SCOTX.

He’s the first one to tell us that an EO from the governor or WH cannot carry any criminal penalties because they have no real force of law.

She’s out by the way and appropriately so.

Now the “Sheriff” in Midland/Odessa needs to be forced out of office immediately and everyone arrested needs to file a class action lawsuit for Official Oppression Under Color of Law and Authority, and a Federal Suit for Deprivation of Rights under same.

1 Like

…and the voters need to get rid of that pompous ass “judge” they elected.

1 Like

Sounds like Texas is going incredibly left.

San Antonio has been a leftist shit hole for several decades, same as Dallas, Houston, and Especially Austin.

The rest of the state outside of EP remains pretty well right of center to far right just the way we like it.

1 Like