College Conservatives Assaulted by Mob of Brown Racists, Cops Stand Around and Do Nothing

They pick fights where they know they are safe to get away with what they do.

Very much like the face of global warming Greta who wouldn’t dare show her face in China with the same message.

The message shouldn’t be “How Dare You”, but "I Dare YOU!"

That’s all it was, words…:roll_eyes:

Nice Beadencup, get it out there on the record…

Again, get that racism out in the open and on the record.

I guess you would call them Campus Political Warriors enforcing Liberal Ideology. I call them BABOONS not because they’re black, but because of their ignorance and intolerance of conservative ideals.

In that case perhaps you’d use another term to describe the people you don’t like. Btw Beadencup. Americans are of a variety of ideological view points and opinions. Just because you think conservatism is smart and everybody else’s ideology is stupid doesn’t make it so.

Monte , your last sentence is inaccurate about me. Yes, I do have conservative views,but I supported Kap having a chance to show the NFL if he has enough ability to play again and that he wa blacklisted for his PEACEFUL PROTEST despite alot of criticism here. Hardly conservative.
I also support everyone’s Constitutional rights no matter of their race,religion or sexual preferences. I don’t agree with POLIICAL CORRECTNESS shoved down our throats. Its rediculous that Disney has to put warning labels on DVDS because of Low IQ Liberals.

This is what you said. Ideology is the basis of what forms ones economic and political theories. This isn’t about ignorance.

There you go AGAIN. This is not a matter of intelligence. People hold differing ideologies than you…:man_shrugging:

Sure. Take your six year old to a PG-13 movie or an R-Rated movie. Plenty of idealists have done so creating a need to protect children from … well, idealists.

Well Monte, what do you call Disney putting warning labels on Dumbo, Lady and The Tramp and Snow White ,if not IGNORANCE??? High IQ Social Warriors protecting children from wrong social mores!!! I call it not only IGNORANT but Low IQ Liberals interfering with parenting snd having way to much time on their hands and incapable of doing anything MEANINGFUL!!!

I know Monte,you have a FAR more different ideology than not only me ,but about 90% of us on PB.

Probably 95%. I don’t need to live in the echo chamber…:man_shrugging:

And yes, for the record , they did act like BABOONS. You brought it up as racist ,I didn’t. It is my opinion on their conduct.