CNN Suspends Fredo After Revelations of a Media Influence Operation to Assist His Brother’s Zipper Problem

This was going to happen sooner and later it was just a matter of when. Trump was actually celebrating when this bit of glorious news broke.

CNN has suspended Chris “Fredo” Cuomo after new information surfaced showing his efforts to use his position to influence media coverage of his embattled brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who was facing several sexual harassment allegations.

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1465916883576754177?s=20

1 Like

Anyone live nesr Lake Tahoe???

No why? What does Lake Tahoe have to do with it?

I’ll take 90 days in the “when will Fredo go back on air” pool

1 Like

In the Godfather, Fredo was shot fishing on Lake Tahoe and wrapped in chains that were on the boat.

1 Like

Oh ok! Missed that reference! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Liberal scum claim Fredo will be back mid-January in a limited capacity , so fib every other paragraph . :rofl:
Where is gay Monty on the matter ? Always absent when liberals lie , steal ,and cheat !

Having a " Real Manly " hunting trip

Looks like Fredo is permanently gone from CNN and will now be in the Unenjoyment line for the foreseeable future. :joy: :joy: :joy:

CNN said Saturday that anchor Chris Cuomo has been “terminated” by the network, “effective immediately.”

The announcement came after an outside law firm was retained to review information.

CNN said in a statement: “Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother’s defense. We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately.”

“While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light.”

In a statement of his own Saturday, Chris Cuomo said, “This is not how I want my time at CNN to end but I have already told you why and how I helped my brother. So let me now say as disappointing as this is, I could not be more proud of the team at Cuomo Prime Time and the work we did as CNN’s #1 show in the most competitive time slot. I owe them all and will miss that group of special people who did really important work.”

1 Like

CNN reportedly learned about a new sexual misconduct allegation against its disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo just days before his firing.

The claim came Wednesday from prominent attorney Debra S. Katz, who is representing the accuser, according to The New York Times.

Katz’s client is a “former junior colleague at another network” and the newly emerged allegation against Cuomo is “unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter.”