CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

Does ANYONE really believe Acosta is a true journalist ? CNN is a joke what creditable news source leaks debate questions to a scoundrel like Hillary ?

1 Like

I don’t doubt that he suffers from TDS. :wink:

1 Like

So where is the journalist ?

1 Like

Nowhere to be found. I see a LW Trump hater with TDS but no journalist. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think when Tim Russert died journalism went to hell in hand basket. Yes he was a democrat, but he was also extremely objective and he despised corruption. He would have been all over the BS that CoJ and FBI pulled.

Looking back that was turning point.

1 Like

Funny how Communist/Clinton News Network turn down a story for San Diego television station because the story on border wall hidn’t fit their narrative.

In other news according to Washington Free Beacon couple democrats are starting saying that border security/enhancement is needed.

"Some fencing has uses. Some barriers are useful," Sen. Jeff Merkley (D,. Ore.) said.

"If we have a partial wall, if we have fencing, if we have technology used to keep our border safe, all of that is fine," Rep. Cheri Bustos (D., Ill.) said.

"There are areas along the border where there are currently fences that are put up or barriers that are put up that need to be enhanced," Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D., N.Y.) said.

"Certainly you need barriers and we support barriers," Sen. Ben Cardin (D., Md.) said.

"Certain physical barriers can make sense along the border, and a lot of places you already have that," Rep. John Sarbanes (D., Md.) said.

"I think there are parts of the border that would benefit from repairing fencing and other barricades that already exist there," Rep. Katherine Clark (D., Mass.) said.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/the-democratic-wall-is-beginning-to-crack/?fbclid=IwAR3iE2vy1AdOKYaVKa7k8CjtAVw9MH4TkK-Yof33V2dfey9vvF4LbbTy448

What will radicals do if democrats masters start caving in?

Repugs must hold the line.

1 Like

Ya know… Acosta’s little trick says as much about the CNN audience as it does about him. I can see them all high fiving each other sayin’ “YEAH…You show him Jim! There’s NO ONE on the other side of that wall. Ghug ghug ghug uh HUH uh HUH uh HUH…”

2 Likes

Journalism died February 27, 1968.

2 Likes

I think that is was mortally wounded long before that, but that was a dark misue of popularity with a huge lie on a big platform.

CNN is out to prove that the wall is effective

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/424876-san-diego-tv-station-cnn-declined-our-local-view-because-of-reports-on-wall

2 Likes

I say thank God for people like little Jimmy Acosta

It just goes to show how stupid the left are, how Democrats are just the party of inept and mindless sheeples

Thank you Jimmy for proving why the wall is a good thing

1 Like

A local news station in San Diego said CNN asked them to do a story on the wall - but CNN lost interest after seeing the Border Patrol Agents in it confirm that it works.

Sooo… CNN had the chance to be helpful in ending the shutdown, but chose to be biased instead.

Go figure.

3 Likes

Screenshot_1

Journalism in this country pretty well died during the Clinton administration, it’s just been a sham since.

At least now they don’t even make an effort to hide their bias.

Our blind faith in whatever we were being fed certainly did. Cronkite should have been executed as a traitor.

The level of gov’t control and manipulation over the press during WWII was unlike anything before or since. They’ve pretty well been in the tank for the democrats since Roosevelt proposed The New Deal.

FDR, that four letter word (according to my Dad) is PRECISELY what I was thinking of!

acosta

1 Like

This moron could be trying to do a re-make of the three stooges , so where’s Crying Chuck and rubber face Nancy ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something there is that doesn’t love a wall,

That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,

And spills the upper boulders in the sun;

And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.

The work of hunters is another thing:

I have come after them and made repair

Where they have left not one stone on a stone,

But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,

To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,

No one has seen them made or heard them made,

But at spring mending-time we find them there.

I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;

And on a day we meet to walk the line

And set the wall between us once again.

We keep the wall between us as we go.

To each the boulders that have fallen to each.

And some are loaves and some so nearly balls

We have to use a spell to make them balance:

“Stay where you are until our backs are turned!”

We wear our fingers rough with handling them.

Oh, just another kind of out-door game,

One on a side. It comes to little more:

There where it is we do not need the wall:

He is all pine and I am apple orchard.

My apple trees will never get across

And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.

He only says, “Good fences make good neighbours.”

Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder

If I could put a notion in his head:

"Why do they make good neighbours? Isn’t it

Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.

Before I built a wall I’d ask to know

What I was walling in or walling out,

And to whom I was like to give offence.

Something there is that doesn’t love a wall,

That wants it down." I could say “Elves” to him,

But it’s not elves exactly, and I’d rather

He said it for himself. I see him there

Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top

In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

He moves in darkness as it seems to me,

Not of woods only and the shade of trees.

He will not go behind his father’s saying,

And he likes having thought of it so well

He says again, “Good fences make good neighbours.”

Robert Frost ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ “GOOD FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS”