Clown World Extended Edition 🤡 🤡

1 Like

1 Like

The west had gone down a wrong turn!

Its off the rails man! The divide and conquer strategy runs through Social, racial and gender issues. The Gramsci ideology that infiltrated our university is what started it.

I like to say that the US has befallen under a evil spell. So much crime!

1 Like

Here is more Clown World.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

New low for BBC

More Clown World

Warning graphic nudity

Man Pretending To Be Woman Visits Man Pretending To Be President

WASHINGTON, D.C. — History was made last week as Dylan Mulvaney, a pretend woman, sat down in a one-hour Now This News special with Joe Biden, a pretend president.

“OMG OMG OMG Mr. President, how aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrree you? EEEEEEEEEE!” said pretend woman Mulvaney in a perfect impression of a totally normal woman. “I’m so, so, so, so, so, so excited to talk to you about important issues concerning very, very young little girls just like me!”

“That’s right,” replied Biden. “I’m not even being facetious here. Not a joke. For real. Annie Oakley.”

Aides then poked the pretend president with their handy cattle prod, as he was pretending to be awake.

The pair then talked at length about the issues most important to everyday American voters, such as letting biological men use girls’ bathrooms, offering unrestricted and free abortions for pregnant men, and outlawing guns.

At publishing time, Mulvaney had told reporters he was happy to interview the President but was extremely disappointed Biden never leaned in to sniff his little girl hair.

3 Likes

This is originally amusing. Satire is underrated

1 Like

It gets better unfortunately!

This is what is happening on our college campuses. Alex Stein, I really give him props for being so brave

What happened to the colleges in America that they act this way? This is disgusting behavior.

Its called “Cultural Marxism”. Somewhere in the 60’s they started reading more on Gramsci ideologies. Its where progressivism migrated to.

1 Like

Like the “Yellow Cards” in Hong Kong. It’s the restless that cause trouble and know no better.
That girl who spit on that man will have trouble getting a job in the future.

2 Likes

I agree. The internet never forgets that kind of stuff. I just can’t understand how some people could react with such ugliness. That guy is Alex Stein and he is fast becoming a National treasure. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why we are in Clown World!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Disney still at it!

1 Like