Clown World Extended Edition 🤡 🤡

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

This thread is a dedicated montage to the everyday absurdities from the political left that gets talked about but soon disappears when another subject pops up to act as another distraction. At this point I think its is only fair to keep a tally and have a few laughs at how absurd the left has become.

Feel free to add your own Clown world awards! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here are a few examples:

AOC getting humiliated at a town hall meeting is one for the ages.

Big Boobed Teacher at local council meeting

University of Minnesota medical students swear an oath to “honor all Indigenous ways of healing that have been historically marginalized by Western medicine” and to fight “white supremacy, colonialism, [and] the gender binary.”

They are being inducted in the cult of CRT.

Joe Biden said today that his son who died of brain cancer “lost his life in Iraq.”

Totally normal. Nothing to see here.

Chris Hayes from MSNBC saying that when Republicans take over that they will ruin the economy

How will they do that?
Cause massive inflation?
Rising interest rates?
Spend wildly?
What’s their nefarious plan?

Social issues as a fried egg on Georgia asphalt.

Oberman needs his face punched in

Clown violence

Ukraine, the largest production studio in the world

Tim Ryan says cash bail needs to be eliminated.

1 Like

More Clown World

Ref: Randi Weingarten

“you fought to keep schools closed for over a year and now you’re concerned about remote learning… in Ukraine?”

1 Like

A peanut butter hate crime sandwich.

1 Like

More clown world.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

https://rmx.news/european-union/eu-officials-set-to-receive-big-wage-hikes-despite-the-move-going-against-the-commissions-own-advice/

1 Like

I think this is well placed

A retard like you doesn’t know what it means! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

One reason I never went and visited New York is they are crazy there.

1 Like

He said that? I don’t think he knows what a fail is! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah coming from the same guy who claims he had sex and is seeing Xenia Tchoumitcheva. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got to love the Clown World irony when the actual Clowns here contributes to the thread with failed attempts at levity! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Someone tell him :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Tell him what? That you are a weak phony asshat looking for validation on the internet who got caught lying about a make believe girlfriend? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sound like you got beat up a lot while you were in school and got stuffed in a locker! Probably also explains why you are a pizza delivery person! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like