CIA Releases Bizarre Files on Lost Ancient Human Civilization

There is something else that keeps popping up on the internet and wanted to know your thoughts. What about time machines? Do you believe they existed before?

I actually witnessed that in 2005 - 2006 in FLORIDA while working for ABC World News and covering the Hurricanes. One such place was Miami, where lines formed to get Gasoline, and fights broke out. Or how food became sparse at the local supermarkets. It wasn’t a pretty sight. People are so stupid too, because they had many days in advance warning, yet it amazed me how unprepared a lot of them were.

When hurricane Charley came though here, we were without power for two weeks, without cell phones for about 4 days.

Fortunately, we had a generator so kept the food okay, had extra gas for the generator and full tanks of gas in the cars to syphon when the gas cans ran out.

No gas stations were open, no grocery stores were open.

It was something of a taste of what it “would be like” if an EMP ever wiped out the electrical grid and all things that operate on electronics.

However, I believe Trump signed an EO to harden the electrical grid for this very reason, so that is a plus in that direction.

1 Like

It isn’t that you’re stupid per se, it is that the media hypes the storm to no end. Go through this year after year sometimes multiple times per year and it turns into a big nothingburger. So, people keep their eye on it then wait until the last minute if it really looks like it is going to hit their area.

I’m guilty of it myself, even having been through a couple of doozies.

Maybe, that part I am not sure. I had just moved to Florida in 2005 so I wasn’t really familiar with the local news coverage, but I can see your perspective. Still, it was the impression of the people who we were interviewing were clueless about being prepared. The other thing that was amazing to me, we were at a ABC affiliate in Miami, it was right around the same time Bush was visiting the city, and all of the news employees had free gas as they had their own gas service at the station! They would always fill up before leaving the station. I was there covering Hurricane “Wilma”.

Well, there are those types of folks, too :wink:

I don’t believe “time” machines ever existed, because I don’t believe in “time” the way we were taught.

If you could go back in time and kill your grandfather, would you disappear right there on the spot? If so, how would you have gone back to kill him in the first place?

If you kill your grandfather and don’t disappear, did you even go back in “time”? :thinking:

I’m more apt to believe in alternate realities because of this, though I’ll have to wait until about 2021 for CERN to bring the Linac 4 online. They will finally be testing for extra dimensions in the lab.

I’ll never forget the looting video I watched after Katrina. There was a female cop in the Wal-Mart, looting high-heel shoes, right along side of people looting TV’s. That’s all I ever needed to know about people in the face of mass danger.

I don’t believe that one can go back in time and alter something that has already happened. Like you said I believe in multiple dimensions in which creates alternate realities. I believe time travel is possible, but while we travel back in time, we are still in a present form while traveling so that is why its impossible to alter the past IMO. A paradoxical question is I wonder if altering the future is possible?

The Higgs Singlet which is a particle that can travel in time which is related to the Higgs Bosan (the “God” Particle) was discovered by the large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. CERN is in Illinois correct?

CERN is the location of the LHC in Switzerland.

As far as the future goes, lets put it into perspective with a question (paraphrasing Terence McKenna here):

"What is the most unlikely thing that could ever occur? "

Well, I would present the Big Bang, where everything formed out of nothing, for no reason! lol

That’s what the competition is peddling - the mother of all improbabilities right there, the most unlikely thing that could ever happen - we’re all here, for no reason, and we’ll all be gone, for no reason.

If someone believes in that, well I shutter to think at what they would balk at. It’s just as improbable (or, probable?) that consciousness is received like a radio antenna, or that we are being pulled toward the future rather than traveling from the past.

You see the global narrow-mindedness, no? The fastest, most efficient way to identify someone with a weak inner-character, is to relay a thought about Reality/God that they’ve never given an honest thought to, and watch them fall apart because deep down they know exactly how utterly ignorant they are, so they project that personal guilt and judge others for their own sin.

Beware of snake oil salesmen attempting to sell you the truth as they see it. I’m only here to share what I’m studying as I attempt to learn what others fail to teach.

1 Like

One theory is that time travel is possible but only moving forwards. The theory involves moving slower than time flows. Conversely, travelling backwards isn’t currently possible because in order to do it you would have to travel faster than time flows and the human body is incapable of handling the stress involved required to do it. Either way it may or may not be possible at this point as it is just a theory. That theory is also based on the concept that time is a linear construct, which may also be false.

There’s another theory that time as we perceive it is actually the reverse of what is. Sort of how the brain interprets vision. If we didn’t filter everything though the lense, images would look different. The brain filters our perception of time as well under that theory so there is some logic to it.

1 Like

An interesting thing to note about our knowledge of time is that it’s based on three dimensions of space.

Once it’s proven in the next few years that “extra” dimensions do exist, we will need to revisit our ideas on how time “travels” when given additional directions (dimensions) to travel through.

I find cataclysm theories fascinating. The Younger-Dryas period is particularly interesting to me due to it likely being a mass extinction event. The theories surrounding that period vary, but the most interesting is the micro-nova theory. That the Sun goes nova on a cyclical basis every twelve thousand years or so and is about due.
The YT channel “Suspicious Observers” has a series of vids on cataclysms that is worth watching. Researchers and scientists explain their theories.
Another is Brian Foester’s channel, who tours Egypt, Peru and elsewhere.

Dimensions outside the four we can observe cannot be proven except theoretically.
Theoretically, I can create a mathematical formula to prove anything.
Hence “dark matter.”

Hop on in, the climate is more stable than it’s ever been in our species’ history.

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/cosmic-impacts-and-earths-climate/

Tests for extra spacial dimensions will be carried out at CERN within the next 4 years. Mathematics leads to physics, not the other way around.

Mathematics is simply a language. It can be manipulated to lie.

Of course it can. Then you have mathematicians who know how to read it properly. lol

What you had stated, that mathematics leads to physics, I don’t agree with.
Mathematics is the language used to describe the theory. The physics must come first.