CIA Releases Bizarre Files on Lost Ancient Human Civilization

One theory is that time travel is possible but only moving forwards. The theory involves moving slower than time flows. Conversely, travelling backwards isn’t currently possible because in order to do it you would have to travel faster than time flows and the human body is incapable of handling the stress involved required to do it. Either way it may or may not be possible at this point as it is just a theory. That theory is also based on the concept that time is a linear construct, which may also be false.

There’s another theory that time as we perceive it is actually the reverse of what is. Sort of how the brain interprets vision. If we didn’t filter everything though the lense, images would look different. The brain filters our perception of time as well under that theory so there is some logic to it.

1 Like

An interesting thing to note about our knowledge of time is that it’s based on three dimensions of space.

Once it’s proven in the next few years that “extra” dimensions do exist, we will need to revisit our ideas on how time “travels” when given additional directions (dimensions) to travel through.

I find cataclysm theories fascinating. The Younger-Dryas period is particularly interesting to me due to it likely being a mass extinction event. The theories surrounding that period vary, but the most interesting is the micro-nova theory. That the Sun goes nova on a cyclical basis every twelve thousand years or so and is about due.
The YT channel “Suspicious Observers” has a series of vids on cataclysms that is worth watching. Researchers and scientists explain their theories.
Another is Brian Foester’s channel, who tours Egypt, Peru and elsewhere.

Dimensions outside the four we can observe cannot be proven except theoretically.
Theoretically, I can create a mathematical formula to prove anything.
Hence “dark matter.”

Hop on in, the climate is more stable than it’s ever been in our species’ history.

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/cosmic-impacts-and-earths-climate/

Tests for extra spacial dimensions will be carried out at CERN within the next 4 years. Mathematics leads to physics, not the other way around.

Mathematics is simply a language. It can be manipulated to lie.

Of course it can. Then you have mathematicians who know how to read it properly. lol

What you had stated, that mathematics leads to physics, I don’t agree with.
Mathematics is the language used to describe the theory. The physics must come first.

A lot of people think that. However, Physics is nothing more than an observation/experiment regarding the mathematics already in place.

From the earliest point after the “Big Bang” that we can observe, the Constants were already there, the Fundamental Forces were already there, and the Geometry was already there.

Mathematics (measurement) precedes Physics (observation).

Okay, I believe I understand your point… maybe not.
You’re regarding mathematics, in it’s purest form, as the functions of the natural universe and I’m regarding it as the description of those functions as interpreted by our limited human minds.

1 Like

I regard it as both. For example, the Planck Length is a measurement that is there regardless of whether or not we can measure and describe it. We can call it 1.616229(38)×10^−35 meters, or 6.3631×10^−34 inches until we’re blue in the face, but it’s still gonna be the same measurement whether we use Metric or Imperial. Our numbers will vary, the Planck Length will not.

There are mathematics as most people know, and there are mathematics that define our very existence. The latter of which, cannot be contested; the former, is why we have things like the global warming BS.

The mathematical measurement is the human interpretation of a phenomenon of nature.
I’m likely splitting hairs here, but the math is the human interpretation, not the phenomenon.
It’s like time. It exists in a linear sense, but we, as humans, interpret it in our limited ‘construct’. (I don’t know if that’s the right word)

I can’t explain this any better than I already have, so my apologies for derailing this thread.

Not if you accept the theory of “folding space”. Then you can move at infinite velocity without ever actually exceeding the speed of light.

Such a bridge would allow you to move both through space and time theoretically almost without limit.

The problem with the theory is that currently we can’t generate enough power to do it but with advancements in nuclear power tech it’s only a matter of time.

I keep enough bottled water to last me for a month or two. (I also have means to collect and purify rain water…and I have a small stream running through my property.)

I keep enough canned sardines, foil-packaged salmon and tuna, dry and canned dog food, and high protein candy bars to keep me and my bitch Doberman alive for 2 or 3 months.

I keep 60 to 90 gallons of gasoline in 30 gallon drums. (I rotate using 2 drums and a 35 gallon gas caddy)

I keep enough guns and ammo to hunt and defend myself and my bitch Doberman.

I suppose if I got close to starvation, I could kill and eat my neighbor’s dog. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Constructal Law was also there at the Big Bang…though it wasn’t defined until 1996.

1 Like

No.

(Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?..YES, you idiotic robot!)

I’d argue that. You can explain much of physics such as the use of a lever, resistance with a wheel vs square etc or friction without the use of math.

1 Like