Chris Christy says now on ABC THERE WAS NO ELECTION FRAUD PERIOD

Yep all they do is trash even their own but we have STRONG JOE…he’ll. get it done
GOJOEGO!!!

Hey dr. manHOLE…GO CLEAN YOUR LIPS real good cuz you’ve had them up trumputins ass
to long…Do you tell the kids YOU’RE A BIG LIAR and are you going to teach how to lie like you huh

I am in PA and the PA supreme court won’t entertain any challenge to the 2020 rules.

They hold the power and it is a done deal. It was a done deal BEFORE the election.

Same group that handed at least 4 Congressional seats to the D after taking it on themselves to redraw the districts for 2018.

We are in a tough spot.

Good news is that I think the Biden term will prove to be so disastrous that 2022 and 2024 will be ripe for R candidates and some return to balance. The media and D can’t do orange man bad again.

If you really wanted to talk about fraud then you might look at the republiCON governors that use voter suppression so millions can’t vote…facts only but who ever said your side is honest

20 years 100 million dollars and the republiCONS NEVER FOUND THE VOTER FRAUD THAT THEY SCREAM ABOUT…FACTS ONLY!!!

My God you are a liar on a level unseen except for your messiah donnie trumputin the con man murderer…russian agent

I thought there is still some cases still pending with the SCOTUS with mail in ballots and the violation of the State Constitution on the rule changes enacted by the Secretary of state?

That is if you believe votes won’t be manipulated to insure democrats stay in power. I am not sure I have faith in that any longer. I guess we will have to see.

1 Like

BTW have you notice the lunatics have escaped the insane asylum and are running loose here? Must be that Biden effect. :rofl:

No but every night here… there are VERY few retrumpliCONS POSTING WHY…THEY’RE ALL OVER AT YOUR BLACK CIRCLE JERKERS CLUB JERKING EACH OTHER…WHAT PIGS AND YOU’RE
“THE BIG SOW” that uses your manHOLE NIGHTLY…

@Patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

Exhibit K

Hey what are you a founding member of huh…Oh that’s right your BLACK CIRCLE JERKERS CLUB!!
UPS I just got a email about you you’ve been tested for AIDS HUH…

All kidding aside nobody needs to get AIDS I hope you’re well REALLY…

I was actually considering the ignore feature.

I can do that myself I suppose.

1 Like

We just appreciate the acknowledgment that he didn’t…

You don’t really think Biden is going to fix anything, in fact, you know wont/can’t. You just love to troll. Weren’t you that little girl in Fire Starter? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like Ronald Reagan’s campaign strategist famously said…

“I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

1 Like

What Insurection, the protesters didn’t kill anyone. Is your TDS a result of HRC wiping your feeble brain clean or you being an ASS.

Why don’t you calm one of your family( Da Jackoff) down. How can Quid Pro Blow have more votes than Shaka Obama along with more black votes than Trump given his past record in the Senate.His Administration fiscal policy will put blacks into chains again. Remember that one??? At least Hunter and the Big Guy will have plenty of workers for their plantations when Jan 2025 comes.

I think the dajackle back up account is dr. Manhattan. So similar to each other…