Chinese Products

China Petco Pet Food Scandal Is Just the Tip of a Toxic …

1 Like

I think we should not buy any food products from China, Vietnam, Taiwan, or any other Asian country. They are some sick people…sick. sick. sick!

There’s no telling what’s in their exported foods, especially those sold by weight.

I have the same position on medicines, though I actually cannot tell where those are made.

The Chinese in particular and the Asians in general harbor some sleazy, disgusting, disingenuous con artists. They do not give a shit about the health of their consumers.

2 Likes

They put plastic in bags of rice to save a few cents. We should nuke them and be done with it.

1 Like

There is momentum building on the anti Chinese product front, and why the fk are we still giving aid to China?

A friend in Australia is big fan of shrimps (or prawns).

I sent to him an article by Mike Adams as to how the Vietnamese inject chemicals into the catch (as in the video above) to make it look certain ways in supermarkets overseas.

Thankfully, he stopped eating this favorite seafood of his coming from Vietnam.

Related, when I was in Israel harvesting oranges, I saw a small building in the corner of the orchard. They explained that it was a gas chamber where they place the freshly picked oranges for an X number of hours so that the oranges would look just right when they reach the supermarkets in Europe.

Any aid we give to China should count as paying down the principal on our debt.

Otherwise we are borrowing from China to give aid to China.

1 Like

I heard recent protestations of this same issue being raised by McSally, Cruz, Blackburn and Rubio. What is never, ever discussed is the outstanding loan prior to WWII that China has never paid back. That same loan would equal 1.3 trillion dollars by today’s standards if interest and inflation adjustments were applied. Given that the US is now 2.2 Trillion and change further in debt as a result of what China caused, the cost offsets anything that is owed to China if anything they owe the US and it’s time to collect! BTW, that loan to China is still recognised today by the WBG as an outstanding loan still on the books.

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes