China's GTV Releases Videos of Hunter Biden Sex Tapes while Smoking Crack

Pretty sure we were talking about credible members of the intelligence community…not political hacks and puppets like RATcliffe.

1 Like

This entire thing proves that the GOP is owned and controlled by foreign agents. They are no longer a political party but a tool of the Russians to interfere in our elections.

2 Likes

Glad to see that written words are still a challenge for you. The low information Trump voter everyone.

0ff788c6e6e917629c8256ea0d4553de

2 Likes

@Tyfoon please stop the spam. This is detailing the serious discussion in this thread.

1a10percent

3 Likes

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Says the person who just derailed another thread by making false claims of a progressive author as being a Russian hack! Can you say hypocrite?

More damning evidence for Hunter Biden!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-bobulinski-fara-china/

Hunter Biden Sought To Avoid Registering As Foreign Agent In Chinese Business

Hunter Biden suggested setting up a shell company to do business with a Chinese firm in order to avoid registering as a foreign agent, and to be able to bid on contracts with the U.S. government , according to documents from May 2017 obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

A day after sending the message, Biden arranged a meeting between his father, Joe Biden, and Tony Bobulinski, one of the prospective partners in a deal with CEFC China Energy, a Chinese conglomerate whose chairman had links to the communist regime in Beijing.

“We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know,” Hunter Biden wrote to Bobulinski on May 1, 2017, according to a message obtained by the DCNF. “No matter what it will need to be a US company at some level in order for us to make bids on federal and state funded projects.”

1 Like

He wanted to avoid registering as a foreign agent because he is not a foreign agent. I’m not really clear on how this is a scandal. Please explain and provide evidence that he would be required to register as a foreign agent.

I read nothing more than some alleged correspondence that shows someone with an appreciation for staying within the confines of the law.

It is the law that is why. Try reading up on it!

Yes, and that’s exactly why the alleged correspondence shows a desire to stay within the confines of the law.

Uh no! It’s the law to register as a foreign agent. Clearly he didn’t want to do that! Try a little harder at your reading comprehension skills Einstein!

Do you want me to cite case law for you?

I’m sure you will only provide case law involving Amy Coney Barrett.

Love how all these shills silently endorsed pedophilia. Silence speaks volume.

1 Like

Ugh. It’s the Obamaites, CIA and top FBI not the “GOP”. The GOP during that time, were in on it, or complacent.

Deflecting? How so intelligent of you! :rofl:

If you don’t like the Judicial appointments that your opponents make then freaking go out and win some elections instead of whining like a little bitch here all the time! Judging from the substance of your posts I’d say we are in pretty good shape!

It’s apparent your side hasn’t learned anything from 2016 and still repeating the same “me vs.them” template because it placates your feelings instead of putting forth substantive ideas and arguing for the issues you care about! How did that work out for your side? The reality is it was your methods that won Trump the White House, and appointed ACB to the SC when Harry Reid invoked the nuclear option. You did this, and now you can’t accept the responsibility of the decisions your side has made. The same thing happened in 2010 when your messiah decided to impose a mandate that everyone should have healthcare, and as a result the biggest congressional election loss for democrats in US history followed. Your side had both houses and they still fked it up! When all he had to do was institute a tax that to which most Americans would have probably been OK with but instead the Democrats had to take a page out of the Hitler playbook and force it on Americans. This is how stupid the Democratic Party is and you supporting this hot garbage says all I need to know about the level of discourse your side is willing to go!

You sometimes make me laugh.
You’re probably angry it wasn’t you who started the thread where you can behave like a boss.

Taiwan knows that the Deep State in America is colluding with communists in the mainland and that Trump is working against this evil force.

Spoken like a true person with a mental disability! Your Dog Chair general once again is projecting what you are guilty of! :rofl: :rofl:

Why else respond to me about another off-topic remark? What ever happened to “I am not responding to you” :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Einstein why don’t you copy and paste things that most here already knew about! Holy crap, you really are desperate for attention as you can’t help yourself interjecting into conversations that has nothing to do with you. Troll!

The Digiturd putting out turds again! :rofl: