Children as young as 6 to be given ‘compulsory self-touching lessons’ in the UK

Go to a foreign country to raise your children where traditional Roles is still a thing. The west is literally gone crazy, more so the UK! I mean come on! When they promote crap like “theybies” and encourage boys to dress up as girls and girls to be lesbians then there is a definite problem when society is allowing this nonsense to be unchallenged! Liberalism is indeed a disease that needs serious eradication!

Well, I’m not in particular favor of that.

What I am in favor of are parents standing their ground and taking back control of raising their children.

1 Like

Well, after reading some things into this narrative especially in countries like the UK, parents have to do what is best for their child. Yeah, some would say “easy for me to say,” but given that western society is literally gone off the rails in attacking normalism (not a word but I am using it anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Parents are living in an age where hard decisions have to be made to protect their children from this madness!

Which holds more value? The law or parental rights? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That is a hard one to answer because when does law override a parents rights especially in the narrative of abuse?

1 Like

Consider the topic and the backlash. Which will prevail. You will then have an answer. :wink:

I Guess you are bringing out the analytical thinking side of me, but as a parent of course parents rights should prevail when it comes to this issue!

Mandatory. Your parental rights are secondary. What now?

What are the choices for a parent to take action to address this issue?

IDK. What difference are their voices making?

Probably none, because they are just voices that bureaucrats ignore. Action is required!

Action = voting?..

No I mean all options on the table! Sometimes voting is not enough and by the time one waits for that option to manifest by then it’s too late! Time is the enemy here!

1 Like

It’s effortless to be modest and still not be a prude. When I was a kid we all swam naked in old strip mines; boys & girls. It was a time of innocence; and no one gave it a thought. Someone tell me, what is wrong with a child being innocent? It’s a short period in a short life; so why steal that from a child? Exactly what is gained?

2 Likes

I wonder if your animals (of any variety) know how lucky they are to live in your World.

:blush:

And suddenly there will be a lot of creepy Joes applying to be " school teachers"

Imagine a male or female teacher asking for a" volunteer " to come to the head of the class so they could " demonstrate the technique of touching" !!!
These perverted pedophile voyeurs will have to take breaks to wash the sweat off their faces and to masterbate for relief.

What we’re witnessing here is not a “slippery slope” to the normalization of pedophilia. This is pedophilia. There’s no more slope. We’ve reached the bottom, which isn’t to say that we can’t pull out a shovel and continue our descent. My point is simply that these “programs” are a form of widespread, institutionalized child sexual abuse. The administrators who approve this material are predators, and the teachers who teach it are complicit. The “I’m just following orders” excuse rarely gets you off the moral hook, and it certainly doesn’t in this case.

They see the finish line of their entire journey approaching and they have no intention of slowing down.

Yes. It’s horrifying.