Chicago handouts free money to ILLEGALS . Taxpayers need to move out fast!

That’s like over 100 bucks in free food every week, they eatting prime beef while AMERICANS are struggling to keep healthy teeth.

2 Likes

Well, you know what has to happen. Since that shithole of a city is spending more money on those animals, it’s time for Texas to ship the recent wetbacks there.
They want to spend the money. Let them put up Honduras Honcho and his family of drug runners in free housing.

1 Like

We need to send them (and not 50) but thousands a day to Martha’s Vineyard, the Hamptons, Nantucket, Brookline, Cambridge, there has to be a conservative air line willing to do this for no charge.

1 Like

The irony is killing me.
Obama put those illegal aliens in cages. Governor DeSantis sent them to a luxury resort.

2 Likes

Is Ron DeSantis waiting for this judge to decide if what he did was criminal? Ron grow a pair of balls keep sending them!

1 Like

Basically, the animals Governor DeSantis sent up to Martha’s WhitePerson Yard had been flown here by the Biden crew. All he did was make Florida a connecting flight for those animals. If Biden sends us any more illegals, our Governor WILL ship them out.
And I’m willing to cut our governor a little slack. For the past week and a half, he has been a little busy with storm rescue efforts on the west coast. I was right in the eyewall of Ian, getting pounded for hours with 100 mph winds. (The house survived without any damage, in case you wonder.)
Our Governor’s quick thinking has moved up the timetable for recovery. He had sent for the power trucks and tree trucks several days before the storm. We got our power four days after Ian hit. (Took us a month after Charley.)
I’m pretty sure Governor DeSantis isn’t going to lose any sleep over what some Obama-appointed ambulance chaser’s OPINION is, especially since America now has a Supreme Court that has actually read the constitution.

Ya gotta see this guy speak. He has balls you wouldn’t imagine. He’s not afraid to lash out at the fake news hacks either.

2 Likes

I think he’s one of America’s great leaders, will make a great president in 2028… but I thought he should have resounded a little faster to the actions they took.

Some say that.
CNN was bitching at him for not ordering EVAC for Ian any sooner than he did. (He responded by suggesting that the same media was entrenched up in the Tampa/St Pete had all their cameras there because that’s where the original evac order was made, before the storm altered its track.)
I will say this: Any Biden illegals come into Florida and he will not hesitate. He’s pissing off ALL the right assholes.

1 Like

Illinois irresponsible welfare spending had that state well in deficit, budget wise. This is good.
Those left behind might actually grow a brain and vote the Nazis out of power before Illinois is totally bankrupt.

New York, California and Illinois are the top states that are extremely close to being Insolvent. All have something in common too, they are all over extended in debt and can’t pay their pension funds. It won’t be long before the chop chop austerity arrives and is the reason most of these democratic states have been calling for defunding the police as a policy based on wokeness in the wake of George Floyd gaslight was the excuse for doing so. In reality cutting funding to police forces is an old democratic trick to prolong the shell game that they have always played. I almost think that they want to reach that point of no return on purpose in order to collapse the system. Either way, we are going to reach there because the tax base where such revenues come from is shrinking. I guess they might expect another federal bailout adding to the already burgeoning debt of 31 trillion will save them again.

It was reported today that the department of justice is now investigating Ron DeSantis for wrongdoings …

Thank God I’m in Yugoslavia on a special mission

Damn right !! I only wish more States had a governor like Ron !!

Here he goes derailing the thread …

And there you go lying again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

General Dragoljub Ojdanic Is not dead don’t tell anyone

Anyways sorry for the derailment he caused again. Carry on everyone.