Chelsey Hibsch - First Female US Airman "Earns" Army Ranger Tab Thanks To Mandatory Diversity Quotas

Why are you white knighting so hard for this girl? Come on man look at her. She’s not even big enough to hold a damn rifle. This is all leftist social engineering taking place in our military. If you are a patriot then you should be up in arms against this kind of stupid shit.

Like it or not…she got a participation trophy simply because she was born with a pussy.

That is very SEXIST and full of jealousy. Would you say the thing if a female family member completed Ranger School .

I’m all for women in combat jobs as long as they meet the standards and accept the results if captured.
By the way, I’m a retired vet (19D20) 21yrs. I’m a patriot but not blinded by the flag

It’s kind of a hard approach to take with what @Jeff is saying but he’s not all wrong. I dated an Army ranger for a while and I don’t think this girl would be able to compete with him on ANY level and that’s just a fact. I’m all for women doing great things but this just seems like it was more for appeasing the press then actually building our military.

Also thank you for your service and career serving our blessed country! You are a true hero!

Yes there are certain biological differences between men and women and yes he would probably leave in the dust. I believe it’s disrespectful to say that she earned the Ranger Tab because she has a pussy( his words not mine). Im not " white knighting " her . I’m saying that I respect her for putting herself through the mental and physical torture to graduate.She completed a school many MEN fail. For what she had to endure, it wasn’t a participation medal.

1 Like